Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

(Iin my Bernie Mac voice) Noice.....very noice! LOL

SNS is mad quick with the shipping (especially since I live in the NE Region where their US warehouse is located). Now that I have the SS black pair and the Orlandos (just waiting on my Lapstone pair to arrive to bless somebody else), I just need the All Star pair and I am all good.
20220812_105018.jpg

If you didn’t pay resale for these before or by the 11th waiting on release day luck, you’re screwed. It’s a wrap for under $350 range men sizes after shipping and taxes.
Sometimes resale is the only way. I’ve had an acceptance and understanding of that since 2006. Never played with luck in this hobby and ain’t no such thing as sneaker gods. Y’all need to quit saying that sac religious **** all together.
This Won’t Age Well :lol:

:nerd:

SS pairs have no appeal to me 90s shoes were classics due to simplicity I dont really care for any collabs.

Only retro plus's of the Penny 1s I liked were Chicago's, Knicks and Grey/White Nubuck pair that seems to have been forgotton about, Black Ripstops and black/Neon hoh.

Trash Retro plus's to me were the Suns reverse White/Black and any thin pull tabbed cheap material ones around the late 00s they were done super lazily.
Definitely a top 5 fav color way of mine
tempImagevJYqvE.png

(Iin my Bernie Mac voice) Noice.....very noice! LOL

SNS is mad quick with the shipping (especially since I live in the NE Region where their US warehouse is located). Now that I have the SS black pair and the Orlandos (just waiting on my Lapstone pair to arrive to bless somebody else), I just need the All Star pair and I am all good.
20220812_105018.jpg
SNS dropped them??? :emoji_cry:

I"m convinced the guy that thinks the SS collab is lazy is also rocking them Union Cortez

You don't have to like the SS collab, but you cannot argue against story, materials, build, universal color ways. You know if they threw Trav on that collab dudes would be preaching otherwise and attaching their extra swooshes on backwards.

Bring on the All Star Penny 1s, on to round 3.

I"m convinced the guy that thinks the SS collab is lazy is also rocking them Union Cortez

You don't have to like the SS collab, but you cannot argue against story, materials, build, universal color ways. You know if they threw Trav on that collab dudes would be preaching otherwise and attaching their extra swooshes on backwards.

Nah. Those are trash too.

What story? You guys get fed crap by some brand, Nike included, to buy a color. Y'all are getting wet over recess. Give me a break. I've seen these in person and they're trash. There's a lot of garbage under the Travis Scott umbrella too. I don't buy to buy. I'm very particular about what I purchase now.

I think there is easily an argument for lazy its calling them trash I don’t get. They are basically just tweaked Orlandos.

Anyone know if Orlandos will trickle into foot stores unannounced or if there will be a release calendar, app launch, etc for them?

The ultimate W for me would be being able to cop with military discount lol

Nah. Those are trash too.

What story? You guys get fed crap by some brand, Nike included, to buy a color. Y'all are getting wet over recess. Give me a break. I've seen these in person and they're trash. There's a lot of garbage under the Travis Scott umbrella too. I don't buy to buy. I'm very particular about what I purchase now.
Lol this dude is so angry over some kicks. Gotta love NT.

I think there is easily an argument for lazy its calling them trash I don’t get. They are basically just tweaked Orlandos.

You can tweak something and ruin it. I deal with design and creative on an intimate level as part of my job. Color placement, etc can make or break a model.

Back
Top Bottom