Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I’m not too optimistic with how much Orlando stock is left. I’ve said it before that this release reminds me so much of the Freshwater Griffey release, and that one was not a good release. The Home pair also being done a Draw doesn’t bode well.

Squeezed in some pics before I ran out of light as the sun set tonight. Couldn’t narrow it down any further so here is a short Los Angeles Monday Night set 🫣💙 (just wearing some Nike Tech Fleece joggers)
CF875CE8-956E-4FC7-AA3B-D06C116CB6E9.jpeg
A92FA2C1-B336-4620-BCEC-24D5B01D238D.jpeg
346C138C-EEA6-468B-9A4A-DBB04E281BA1.jpeg
462E45D9-3C18-401F-8804-9EEEB587CE1A.jpeg
CE858E0C-BF7B-4D06-A1FC-95799E3646C0.jpeg

I’m not too optimistic with how much Orlando stock is left. I’ve said it before that this release reminds me so much of the Freshwater Griffey release, and that one was not a good release. The Home pair also being done a Draw doesn’t bode well.
i tried to warn cats that it was going to be a nonsense drop, people just refused to believe it due to previous Penny drops, and the gs pairs sitting in ftl and going on sale probably had people relax thinking it was going to be a breeze.

A month or two from now FTL and FNL will have released their pairs and everyone will be happy. May even be some pairs sitting on the shelf. These remind me of the blk/wht more uptempo release in 2020. I didn’t get my pair until late November or early December. I’m pretty sure SNKRS dropped them sometime in September. Couldn’t Find em anywhere and eventually they were on the shelf everywhere. There is definitely way more pairs of these coming.
I don't know about that. We didn't get more of the black white Barkleys. Those sold out quick even in stores. I hope you are right though.

Guys chill on the black SS hate I was in the boat of I'm keeping mines DS until I cop Orlando's and then sell them but they are a solid pair. The black nubuck isn't bad it's very decent, got a good movement of nubck and probably one of the livelier nubucks I've seen in a min. Of course if I get Orlando's then I'll still rock both but I won't feel bad about beating the SS pair bc of the blue sole and being cautious with the orlandos
Hot take. I sold my Orlando's and used the cash to cop the SS Penny 1 Orlando's. Not because i think they're better because they aren't, i just know i love the Penny 1s and want to wear the crap out of them and the materials and blue bottom on the social status 1's will be more durable and keep the shoe looking crispy for longer.

But, then i found out that my local shop is getting the all white penny 1s this week, first come first served. So maybe i just defeated my own purpose if i cop those too :rofl: . being a sneaker enthusiast is full of nonsense and contradictions

i tried to warn cats that it was going to be a nonsense drop, people just refused to believe it due to previous Penny drops, and the gs pairs sitting in ftl and going on sale probably had people relax thinking it was going to be a breeze.
Man bro I was trying to pm u when you were offering help but couldn’t. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I woulda been forever indebted

Was just offered '85 Georgetown highs for my Orlando's. Don't think I can do it
not a bad trade but, i wouldn't do it. I'm personally over Jordan 1's unless an OG i missed or some iteration of it comes back. and even then i might not want them. I wouldn't do it. I like crispy kicks. orlandos will look crispy longer than 85 highs. whole different vibe anyway.

not a bad trade but, i wouldn't do it. I'm personally over Jordan 1's unless an OG i missed or some iteration of it comes back. and even then i might not want them. I wouldn't do it. I like crispy kicks. orlandos will look crispy longer than 85 highs. whole different vibe anyway.
I agree with this, and i like the Georgetowns but even before this scarity bs, the orlandos are in a whole different ballpark. Those 85s would be a "cool another Jordan 1"

these are a "dang thats a nice shoe what are those?"

I came in to say I pretty much gave up but after looking at these something gotta shake. 😩😩😩😩

Squeezed in some pics before I ran out of light as the sun set tonight. Couldn’t narrow it down any further so here is a short Los Angeles Monday Night set 🫣💙 (just wearing some Nike Tech Fleece joggers)
CF875CE8-956E-4FC7-AA3B-D06C116CB6E9.jpeg
A92FA2C1-B336-4620-BCEC-24D5B01D238D.jpeg
346C138C-EEA6-468B-9A4A-DBB04E281BA1.jpeg
462E45D9-3C18-401F-8804-9EEEB587CE1A.jpeg
CE858E0C-BF7B-4D06-A1FC-95799E3646C0.jpeg

I'm going to try for all stars and keep waiting on Orlando's. Not optimistic.

If they're both a bust I might get some homes in a month or two if the price is still low. They'll probably get crusty after a few wears but I want A PAIR of Penny's dang.

Nike Still Dropping SC Trainers Via Their Platform And Some Of Ya’ll Throwing In The Towel On Orlando’s Already? :nerd:
0C89FF2E-2CB2-4215-809D-46210C22A444.png

Couldn’t Be Me :smh:
they haven't done the same thing for the Griffeys. I don't know why you keep comparing it to Trainers. This Penny drop is more akin to the Freshwater Griffey drop.

I hope I'm wrong and that this drop is not following the Griffeys, but so far, it is.

Back
Top Bottom