Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Seriously, this release has been a complete Joke! They've been hyping up the releases of all 3 Og colorways coming back since last year and only 7k pairs through SNKRS? FOH
All the shipping "delays" are B.S too.

think they did thatcuz they pushed the purple huaraches to the 25th

edit:: wow they puushed those back too

they pushed the pennys to my birthday. what a ****ed up birthday if i strike out 🤣

I'm going to try for all stars and keep waiting on Orlando's. Not optimistic.

If they're both a bust I might get some homes in a month or two if the price is still low. They'll probably get crusty after a few wears but I want A PAIR of Penny's dang.
That's my fear. Local spot is doing fcfs and I'm pretty confident I can cop. But white shoes start off as dreams and quickly turn to nightmares. Aged Jordan 1s/dunks/adidas forum 84s/ 550s? All day. Dingy Penny 1 homes? Yuck!

Would Be Curious How You Reached This Conclusion….
I was thinking the. same. thing. :lol:
These are worse than the CB 94 black release. And that was in the heat of the pandi when everything was selling out. Penny 1 Orlando's are doing better then fire red 3s with Nike Air on the tab and in as close to og form as we've gotten since the OG release. Let that sink in. Lol

5CB22A7B-7421-4243-A401-EB1D02EE096E.jpeg

Barbershop flex… Heel-slippage is STILL real with the retro!
So clean.....till they ain't. But they clean now. Very dope. Very very dope.

Got my homes from the local hookup today. Really bad quality theres glue everywhere around the entire midsole on both shoes. Gona have to turn these into beaters and hope for another pair
IMG_20220824_165032249.jpg
I'm sorry your pair turned out like this but thank you for posting. I want these but def don't need them. The glue is going to probably yellow quick besides just bring a crappy qc. This image is helping me refrain from copping lol

You got some sort of code? I'm not seeing a full size run for that price.....not even a size 13 or 14 for that price
Screenshot_20220825-061105_Chrome.jpg
they had buy it nows on all sizes for 172

seperate from the best price/asking price

was gonna get a 12 but they sent me the banned screen for some reason 🤣

came back and most big sizes were gone

I was in 10th grade when these first dropped. Kinda wanted a pair. Dont know my size and trying on before buying is out the question.

Back
Top Bottom