Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

cant forget about kidoopz kidoopz turftoes turftoes and @slaughterx

oh and that scrawny little guy @thapointguy

All day 💯 Like I said, i'm mainly in here b/c my boy is a huge Penny fan. He's a size 14 so it's been a scavanger hunt for the Homes. I ooped him the Orlandos already thanks To WISH ATL. I DID hit a size 14 once on the homes, but I got the ol out of stock email a day later lol.. But I DID end up getting a 14 for him. And they shipped thankfully! So he's gonna be straight.

Now I know a lot of heads are looking for a size 13. I ended up buying one thinking I wouldn't hit a 14. So I do have an extra 13. Just first person that's in here to DM me I got you.

SMH at no international shipping on any of these links.
Been wanting this shoe (homes) for over 20 years and i can't even cop at retail :emoji_cry:

Sz 13 available

Sold out

PXL_20220827_153146497.jpg

Decided to wear these before the summer ends. Make sure to tie them up good and double knot them so you don't have that heel slippage.

Sz 13 available

Must be 1 every stock. I need a 14.....but desperate enough for a 13:rofl:

Anyone get Sesinko (sp?) shipping info yet? I ordered from there yesterday after my other order was canceled but I’m nervous I’m basically waiting for the canceled email at this point.

Just got my pair delivered. I didn’t realize how huge the shoe looks in a predominantly white colorway. Had to double check the sizing when i pulled em out. Lol
Chunky as all hell, makes you wonder just how they were able to put in work in such thicc *** shoes in the 90s lol.
Funny part is they look bigger but insides are just where youd expect going TTS.

Back
Top Bottom