Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Top 5 (Stock GR lol)

1. NYK
2. Orlando Away
3. Lil Penny
4. Chicago
5. Orlando Home

A full White Midsoled Orlando Away would really be my #1. :emoji_fire::emoji_sunglasses:

Couldn’t resist and bit the bullet on resell $ …Pair came in today

Attachments

• 87FF692D-909C-4D13-9C82-AADB55168458.jpeg
    87FF692D-909C-4D13-9C82-AADB55168458.jpeg
    422.5 KB · Views: 42
Wish Nike would put the foamposite treatment to the Air Penny’s 1 through 5.
1996 on the back of the 2’s 🙏
You know? Mix, match, merge the designs. 🔥 Over Sauce.

Like mold their design all in foamposite upper materials, if executed correctly that’s 5 Bangers right there… easy. 👀 especially the OG royal blue foam colorway on each. 🔥

Last edited:
Wish Nike would put the foamposite treatment to the Air Penny’s 1 through 5.
1996 on the back of the 2’s 🙏
You know? Mix, match, merge the designs. 🔥 Over Sauce.

Like mold their design all in foamposite upper materials, if executed correctly that’s 5 Bangers right there… easy. 👀 especially the OG royal blue foam colorway on each. 🔥
Man, hell no. That's horrible, it's this line of thinking that gets entire lines bastardized with a zillion colorways nobody asked for

All day 💯 Like I said, i'm mainly in here b/c my boy is a huge Penny fan. He's a size 14 so it's been a scavanger hunt for the Homes. I ooped him the Orlandos already thanks To WISH ATL. I DID hit a size 14 once on the homes, but I got the ol out of stock email a day later lol.. But I DID end up getting a 14 for him. And they shipped thankfully! So he's gonna be straight.

Now I know a lot of heads are looking for a size 13. I ended up buying one thinking I wouldn't hit a 14. So I do have an extra 13. Just first person that's in here to DM me I got you.
yooooo I too copped a pair of Orlando's from wishatl stood in line but had to get a size 9 looking for a 11.5 or a 12 in the orlando cw

Back
Top Bottom