Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

That SC Pack was nuts, I still remember I knew cats who flew out to go grab them. If my money was right at the time I probably would’ve done the same.

3D000E6E-36BB-4905-92BD-A0B8B5AD8D0F.jpeg

7B859464-FD96-4D5B-B5EF-F31BF96F78A0.jpeg
I would love that colorway. And if they go the bastardization route…a unc colorway

Wish Nike would put the foamposite treatment to the Air Penny’s 1 through 5.
1996 on the back of the 2’s 🙏
You know? Mix, match, merge the designs. 🔥 Over Sauce.

Like mold their design all in foamposite upper materials, if executed correctly that’s 5 Bangers right there… easy. 👀 especially the OG royal blue foam colorway on each. 🔥
I'm trying to upload a photo but they kinda did the 1 on the half cent that came out years ago. The penny 6 I thought had foam on the side but it's just hard plastic.

Finally got it to work. I know it's a fusion of all his shoes but I wasn't really a fan of the foam material on the part that represented the 1.

Attachments

• 5A89285F-78C7-4468-BC3B-6A39FB1A5EB6.jpeg
    5A89285F-78C7-4468-BC3B-6A39FB1A5EB6.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 322
Finally got it to work. I know it's a fusion of all his shoes but I wasn't really a fan of the foam material on the part that represented the 1.
They screwed that mix up. The inclusion of the 1 mixed the 2 to blame imo. Shoulda been the 2’s & the foam mix only.

I remember those now! Thx for bringing that photo forth tho. Hopefully they will revisit the idea & come back hard a second time around.

Wish Nike would put the foamposite treatment to the Air Penny’s 1 through 5.
1996 on the back of the 2’s 🙏
You know? Mix, match, merge the designs. 🔥 Over Sauce.

Like mold their design all in foamposite upper materials, if executed correctly that’s 5 Bangers right there… easy. 👀 especially the OG royal blue foam colorway on each. 🔥
Gentry you not low

337AF3A9-6FC7-4E91-8C92-E12B5835539C.jpeg

They got me, mane. I sold out and paid resell, the Devil was in my ear and I listened!!!
If you have sinned then you must repent,
though NT is hardly the place for confessional so i must ask that you locate the local church fellow enthusiast.
That Devil is a crafty one indeed lol.

any chance for restock on these orlandos? or is it time to suck up and buy resale?
There are more pairs out there, we just don't know how many. Footsites need to drop still. Base on prior experiences, and seeing the level of hype of this shoe, it will still be hard to cop but still a chance. Whether to wait or not is the decision.

Back
Top Bottom