Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Except the social status pair isn’t the photon dust pair lol. These are:
15BE6BED-E538-4383-B6CB-641E8D76E648.png

My home pair was suppose to be delivered today. Tracking still doesn’t show that it’s even made it to my state.

Same here. Order was from Sesinko (never even heard of the site). They provided shipping the same day, supposed to be delivered today, tracking shows zero movement. Checked tracking number again and tracking doesn't even show a delivery date anymore...

Same here. Order was from Sesinko (never even heard of the site). They provided shipping the same day, supposed to be delivered today, tracking shows zero movement. Checked tracking number again and tracking doesn't even show a delivery date anymore...
Sesinko is legit, once they create the shipping label you are at the mercy of ups/FedEx to pickup. the incoming holiday won't help with shipping times either.

my sensinko pair came today along with my other pair from another place.

in cali by the way. didnt have any update til the day they were delivered.

funny that one of my pairs tongues look and feel much wider and a bit longer than the other. thats nike for you. the leather is not very good for 170

My last movement was departure from Jersey on 8/27. Hopefully driver was just lagging.

I ordered from them and the shoes showed up on my ups dashboard and nothing from the retailer

If anyone still needs, Kith has up to 10.5

Also mind numbing that TBG has marked down GS Orlando’s from $135 to $81. Orlando’s on sale!! But Nike can’t produce more Mens? Come on son
CC3EFD2F-88EA-43CE-8730-6093A0C56B9F.png
9BF5F143-E6E7-405C-B465-5346E732AF8D.jpeg

my sensinko pair came today along with my other pair from another place.

in cali by the way. didnt have any update til the day they were delivered.

funny that one of my pairs tongues look and feel much wider and a bit longer than the other. thats nike for you. the leather is not very good for 170
I hope my tongues are wider and longer :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom