Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

FSR, if you miss this idk!
Thank you sir! Copped my 12.5 :smokin

a few minutes ago, of course i missed it because i drank too much dusse 🤦🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20221102_202823.jpg
Bro Not Tha Dusse

Man I'm really enjoying the fact that I been seeing skaters and hip hop guys pants get baggier the last year or so.....

BRING BACK THE BAGGY

BRING BACK THE SWEATPANTS

DARE I SAY....

BRING BACK THE NT DENIM

All good news for me. SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT BOYZ UNITE.

Baggy been byke.

Skinny jean boys still tryna hold on in the south though, with the biker denim and Pooh Shiesty ski mask.

Immediately leave the function when you see that combo.

When next year is the supposed Orlando drop? Still 🤦🏼‍♂️ at the ******* who didn’t ship on goat when resale was low.

Nothing worse than that

Now they just roll them up to be short intentionally 🙃
These kids will never understand the trauma inflicted when you’d make the grade 7 basketball team, get all excited to get your uniform, only to be handed a pair of nuthuggers, looking like Jimmy Connors at the US Open. SMH

Word I’m still confused as to why the young cats decided short shorts were cool.
We forget that this is all a cycle. And as short as some guys wear there shorts these days, it does not compare to the panties and daisy dukes being worn by NBA players and even everyday people back before the late 80s.....exhibits a, b, c, and d 🤣. Wilt looks like a stray ball might pop out. I'm pretty sure Michigan Wolverines of 1950 something have on shorts, this picture just doesn't support that idea. Not sure who dude is leaning against the tree, but he looks like he was really feeling himself that day. The b-boy gets a pass lol.

Attachments

• GettyImages-3128028-1024x1024.jpg
    GettyImages-3128028-1024x1024.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1956_Michigan_Wolverines_men's_basketball_team.jpg
    1956_Michigan_Wolverines_men's_basketball_team.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 6yupw32ij1v21.jpg
    6yupw32ij1v21.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 130
  • mens-shorts-1970s-fashion-34.jpg
    mens-shorts-1970s-fashion-34.jpg