Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

EEA9F011-B3B2-413E-8D6F-33E21A21C672.png
Cotdamn Nike no one wants these with a p**s yellow swoosh, JUST MAKE MORE ORLANDO'S!!

So glad I held the line and didn’t give into ridiculous resell prices on the Orlando’s. Was finally able to cop a pair for retail this morning and already got shipping.

Now if only I hadn’t jumped the gun and paid over retail for the home’s. :lol:

Just need the all star‘s now, hoping to catch a good price under retail to make up overpaying on the home’s.

Finally got a pair. I was so conflicted on sizing. My true size is 11, but reading through other pages it seems people are having major heal slip issues which would drive me insane. So I went down half a size. Hopefully made the right call.

Finally got a pair. I was so conflicted on sizing. My true size is 11, but reading through other pages it seems people are having major heal slip issues which would drive me insane. So I went down half a size. Hopefully made the right call.
RIP to your mid foot and toes. Should’ve went TTS IMO. They’re snug in the toe box despite the mild heel slip. It’s just how the shoe is made. Heel slip is not bad enough to size down. To me, the discomfort in the toe box would take priority over the slight heel slip. I suggest you try to find your true size in these. Hope this helps.

Yea I thought that’s been the consensus in the thread sense Hibbetts re-release and restocks?

Added foam insoles I got from dollar tree and some heel pads from Amazon which did the trick for heel slippage... Had to lace them up tight in the top lace hole

Back
Top Bottom