Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I’m starting to see restock Notifications on Orlando’s now

Missed my size 9 again!!!! SMMFH!!!!

glad I went TTS after reading all of these reviews, I can live with heel slippage more than toe crushing

Last edited:
The pair i got for 156 from Hibbets, I gave to the homie cause the 190 pair (Which is what he paid me for), was coming 2 days later, it never showed up, and is now being rerouted to hibbets cause apple pay i notcied on that order used my wrong zip code and they are going to refund me 😩😩😩

Guess i made like 40 bucks, will have to wait till these drop again or keep checking restocks

Nike should have added the extra lace hole at the top of the loops like they did with Penny's PE pairs

They know it has been an issue since the shoe's original release, and they have an easy fix.
That’s what the actual problem is. That’s what the very top lace is is really for.

I was in 9th grade when these originally dropped. These were a dope boy shoe. All the D boys had them. Glad I was able to get a pair, especially the wife Even though she was in elementary at the time.

What's the best way to keep an eye out for Orlando restocks? Besides various twitter notifications. Now I have this thread, hibbet/dtlr/general google results tabs open all day, refreshing periodically throughout my work day lol. Can't be the right way to do this lol

Man they had some sizes for a nice minute too. I have a 10.5 but I think a 11 would be better. Pinky toe problems..
Had the 10.5 for a while now, but didn't pull the trigger on SP lol. Good to see though.

Back
Top Bottom