Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The comment 🫠
B50A6EF3-47FD-489A-B1F1-9D1CAAE2F6E4.jpeg

As far as that dude paying $400 for these, I can’t say he got fleeced or anything because that release last year was awful. Yeah he paid a lot more than retail but at that time it didn’t look like it was finna be any restocks or anything. I see why he did it, when the Brotherhood 1’s came out it was iffy as far as shipments and whatnot so I went ahead and paid $260 from a dude. Months later stores got restocks and some stores even had them on sale. We all know how this game goes and has always been, especially since Corona hit. Ya win some, ya lose some lol. Good night ppl.

Can someone explain what is going on with this release? Is it overstock from last year's release? Or did they decide to make more pairs and release them again this year?

:rolleyes As far as that dude paying $400 for these, I can’t say he got fleeced or anything because that release last year was awful. Yeah he paid a lot more than retail but at that time it didn’t look like it was finna be any restocks or anything. I see why he did it, when the Brotherhood 1’s came out it was iffy as far as shipments and whatnot so I went ahead and paid $260 from a dude. Months later stores got restocks and some stores even had them on sale. We all know how this game goes and has always been, especially since Corona hit. Ya win some, ya lose some lol. Good night ppl.

Damn man you paid $260 for brotherhoods...

At least you dont pull Mikeybois on the regular... right?

Back
Top Bottom