Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

For those still seeking Allstars. Sizes 8-11 adding to cart at the time of posting.

Screenshot_20230429_130653_Samsung Internet.jpg

they did restock- i was just able to snatch size 11. RUN!!
Thank you very much for posting! Was able to finally cop my size 10. Hopefully it ships this time 🙏🏽

After two weeks since the orginal delivery date, and my package not being unable to be tracked once it got to Vegas, I got a notice that my third pair from GBNY was delivered to the parcel locker at my apartment complex.

I don't even know what to say, or what the hell I will find in the locker.

After two weeks since the orginal delivery date, and my package not being unable to be tracked once it got to Vegas, I got a notice that my third pair from GBNY was delivered to the parcel locker at my apartment complex.

I don't even know what to say, or what the hell I will find in the locker.

Report as lost.

Free Penny 1’s.

Report as lost.

Free Penny 1’s.
Nah, not doing this

Reported them as lost over a week and a half ago

GBNY said they would process the refund as soon as their shipping insurance company processed the claim, the company suspended the claim and told GBNY UPS had delivered it

So unless there is an issue with the shoes, I'm just gonna tell GBNY it's cool.

My heel slip isn't terrible but I wouldn't ball in these.
I don't know how Penny balled out in these back in the day.

Lace them all the way to the top, don't skip any holes. Doesn't totally solve the issue, but I didn't feel as much slippage after I did it. I didn't keep it though, I don't usually lace all my kicks all the way up just for casual wear.

Good video bro, first one I’ve watched. Where are you from? I never actually known anyone who says Nike without the “ee” sound at the end lol. So it rhymes with like/bike/etc.

Pretty funny. Then you said “nik’ talk” lol

I also caught when you called swoosh the Nik’ check
I have heard people call it the check before, although it’s less common I think.

Good video bro, first one I’ve watched. Where are you from? I never actually known anyone who says Nike without the “ee” sound at the end lol. So it rhymes with like/bike/etc.

Pretty funny. Then you said “nik’ talk” lol

I also caught when you called swoosh the Nik’ check
I have heard people call it the check before, although it’s less common I think.
I think the "nyke" pronunciation of Nike is a regional/OG era thing. People not hearing the brand pronounced correctly by someone official so you just say it how it looks. A lot of my uncles who were fly in the 80s with Adidas called Nike "nyke" when I was a kid. When my Big Ma bought me my first Penny's, the away Penny 2s, she definitely called them "nykes". Some still say it that way. Then I had family from the south that still called them "nykes" even after it was well known that it is supposed to be Nike with the "we" sound. Even more confusing is I've heard from industry people that the Greek goddess it's named after is correctly pronounced "nyke" 🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤣. So everyone is right I guess.

Kind of reminds me how we called Saucony "saw-conies" or "suh-conies" here in Michigan at least. It wasn't until somewhere between '08 and '11 that I found out they were actually pronounced "sock-a-knee". But I refuse to clown anybody or risk sounding like the "high fashion" douchebuckets that turn their nose up at people for not pronouncing Lanvin and Givenchy. correctly.

I think the "nyke" pronunciation of Nike is a regional/OG era thing. People not hearing the brand pronounced correctly by someone official so you just say it how it looks. A lot of my uncles who were fly in the 80s with Adidas called Nike "nyke" when I was a kid. When my Big Ma bought me my first Penny's, the away Penny 2s, she definitely called them "nykes". Some still say it that way. Then I had family from the south that still called them "nykes" even after it was well known that it is supposed to be Nike with the "we" sound. Even more confusing is I've heard from industry people that the Greek goddess it's named after is correctly pronounced "nyke" 🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤣. So everyone is right I guess.

Kind of reminds me how we called Saucony "saw-conies" or "suh-conies" here in Michigan at least. It wasn't until somewhere between '08 and '11 that I found out they were actually pronounced "sock-a-knee". But I refuse to clown anybody or risk sounding like the "high fashion" douchebuckets that turn their nose up at people for not pronouncing Lanvin and Givenchy. correctly.
Now that you mention it I think I’ve heard old folks and people out in the middle of nowhere say “nyke”

I’ve only lived in major cities my whole life but I been around this country for various reasons lol

Back
Top Bottom