Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

These are one of my favorite shoes of all time. Definitely getting a pair. Maybe two just to ice

When I was ~11 or so, I had a family friend that had them... I was so jealous because I had no access to them and no money for that matter. These kicks were imprinted in me to the point that even though I don't need them today, I'm still getting em to satisfy that memory. Might turn them into my balling shoes and sell my used Kobe Vs... pending quality and comfort.

When I was ~11 or so, I had a family friend that had them... I was so jealous because I had no access to them and no money for that matter. These kicks were imprinted in me to the point that even though I don't need them today, I'm still getting em to satisfy that memory. Might turn them into my balling shoes and sell my used Kobe Vs... pending quality and comfort.

I keep checking this thread in hopes that the other OG colorways are being retroed and I get let down everytime...

Nice pictures being posted, March can't come fast enough.

I keep checking this thread in hopes that the other OG colorways are being retroed and I get let down everytime...

Nice pictures being posted, March can't come fast enough.

Can't wait...

Getting 5 pairs off Swoosh for $75 a pop.
pimp.gif

I will be coppin 3 of these hands down

my top 3 sneaker of all time and had these as a kid too

I will be coppin 3 of these hands down

my top 3 sneaker of all time and had these as a kid too

Back
Top Bottom