OFFICIAL: Nike Air Max Rise

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

real carbon fiber?

With Nike so cheap these days, it's probably a sticker.

yeah, you're probably right with that. i checked out the jordan hallowed ground not too long ago and guess what? fake carbon fiber too.

yea these are tough....

only $100 too, that whats up
pimp.gif
DEF nice b-ball shoe!

got my pair in today..really nice fitting.Zoom air loyal people may want to stay away but definitely nice so far.Ill post the review once I get enough runs init

Hmm... Footlocker Unlocked site says Phylon midsole with Max Air in the heel... do these have any Air in the forefoot!?

Any reviews on how they perform?
I'm looking for a good basketball shoe to hold me down while I wait for BB3's release in the U.S. (if it ever does).

I'm looking for a good basketball shoe to hold me down while I wait for BB3's release in the U.S. (if it ever does).
I have a feeling we're going to be waiting a long whiiiiile on this one...

even the b roy cw that they have on eastbay is a pre/back order. supposedly ready to ship dec 1

My favorite shoe, The flight skool, is the same setup with air max in the heel but no zoom. I switch between the Skool's and bbs and both are the bestperformance shoes i have used. So i am not counting these out even though they look like the cheap huarache hybrids that were at ross and other outlets

i would luv too but no camera smh i assume they russel because its the thunder away colorway wit yg on da back for young gunz n he has em on in my nba livegame

Back
Top Bottom