OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Anyone still looking for these GS?
View media item 2112211

I can't belieeeeeeeeive these aren't available in mens.

Come on Nike... for old times sake
s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Waiting for the general release of those white/gums.....love the pair my buddy for from Nike last week. Kinda jealous...

Still can't believe these joints sold out. One week they was sitting, the next...gone. I was under the illusion that these would go on sale. Still on the hunt for a blk/wht pair.

They never were going to be sitting.

Last edited:
thats what im waiting for
smokin.gif
wish I knew ahead of time they were going to be on snkrs
wouldn't have even stood a chance of getting them, sold out in under a min on SNKRS

I had to get mine from DTLR and Kicksusa, and I barely got through either one

Last edited:

thats what im waiting for
smokin.gif
wish I knew ahead of time they were going to be on snkrs
wouldn't have even stood a chance of getting them, sold out in under a min on SNKRS

yea they sold out FAST. i went for them first over the olys. managed to snag em but struck out on olys on snkrs.....but then got a pair from my local ftl cause they sat

Not a fan of copping the same kicks just in different colorways, but those White/Gum Bottoms kicks are dope as hell and tempting.

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take, would have liked to even take a chance...

Last edited:
you miss 100% of the shots you dont take, would have liked to even take a chance...
The Swoosh Alerts and J23 twitters sent out a tweet saying they were dropping 15 minutes beforehand, and I still missed. Carted and took an L. 

how are the griffeys seling? i want a pair but only on discount

They were drying up online, not sure about instore. They are a few spots online that still have them. I copped mine from Jimmy Jazz and used a code to bring them down to $137 and change. Free shipping and no tax.

Back
Top Bottom