OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Any word on white red pair? i haven't been able to lock one down since footlocker cancelled my order the first time

Y'all don't mind my girly bed head [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

small restocks here and there.. these came at the worst time, I swore I was done with shoes for this year.

Not sure if it's been posted, but 3 new colors coming this summer/fall. A weird 3 panel gradient from heel to toe (black heel/grey midfoot/white toe). A Knicks color (white upper/royal AIR/orange air bag/2 tone toe swoosh/33 on the back). And finally a tonal light bone that's pretty boring.

Peace,
J

Not sure if it's been posted, but 3 new colors coming this summer/fall. A weird 3 panel gradient from heel to toe (black heel/grey midfoot/white toe). A Knicks color (white upper/royal AIR/orange air bag/2 tone toe swoosh/33 on the back). And finally a tonal light bone that's pretty boring.

Peace,
J
This sounds all bad, even though the Knicks cw sounds interesting.

PiP didn't play for the Knicks but Patrick did...And that's why NIKE keeps taking mega L's.

Soo Dumb. Before they fix majority of their molds, they'd gleefully put out a weird Patrick Ewing inspired pair of More uptempo.

Whats the significance of the knicks colorway? I don't recall pip playing for the knicks...

PiP didn't play for the Knicks but Patrick did...And that's why NIKE keeps taking mega L's.

Soo Dumb. Before they fix majority of their molds, they'd gleefully put out a weird Patrick Ewing inspired pair of More uptempo.

I said the same thing, and the story I was given had to do with Pip's monster dunk and step over on Ewing. Which doesn't make a ton of sense considering he wasn't even wearing the Mores when that happened lol. That color was the only decent one of this bunch.

Peace,
J

Whats the significance of the knicks colorway? I don't recall pip playing for the knicks...

I said the same thing, and the story I was given had to do with Pip's monster dunk and step over on Ewing. Which doesn't make a ton of sense considering he wasn't even wearing the Mores when that happened lol. That color was the only decent one of this bunch.

Peace,
J
Sounds like really dumb reasoning 
laugh.gif
. If nothing else, this is a perfect example of how Nike/JB reaches so far with the connections to moments/ideas. Enough already, either detach special meaning and give us random cws or just stick to og cws. They're always reaching for an angle 
mean.gif

Sounds like really dumb reasoning :lol: . If nothing else, this is a perfect example of how Nike/JB reaches so far with the connections to moments/ideas. Enough already, either detach special meaning and give us random cws or just stick to og cws. They're always reaching for an angle :smh: .

Nike isn't reaching, we are by trying to justify why certain colors are on a shoe...

Sounds like really dumb reasoning 
laugh.gif
. If nothing else, this is a perfect example of how Nike/JB reaches so far with the connections to moments/ideas. Enough already, either detach special meaning and give us random cws or just stick to og cws. They're always reaching for an angle 
mean.gif
Nike isn't reaching, we are by trying to justify why certain colors are on a shoe...
Yes, they are and have been for a while. 

Back
Top Bottom