OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

To honor the bulls/knicks rivalry. None of the previous uptempos have had Pippens number on them.

But why Ewing specifically? Cuz Scottie t bagged him? I think this is for pip all this other stuff is made up gimmicks

Just saw the red pair on display at my local shoe city. Was so tempted but I don't wanna drop $170 after tax right now. Holding out for a discount.

U think they hit discount?

But why Ewing specifically? Cuz Scottie t bagged him? I think this is for pip all this other stuff is made up gimmicks

It's also be weird to put pippens number on a knicks colorway when they haven't even put it on his retros/bulls colorways.

To honor the bulls/knicks rivalry. None of the previous uptempos have had Pippens number on them.

Just saw the red pair on display at my local shoe city. Was so tempted but I don't wanna drop $170 after tax right now. Holding out for a discount.

I'm honestly not sure. It's just too much coming out right now that I have to prioritize.

The white and blacks 
nerd.gif

I've just being buying Jordans and foams still. Then I find random stuff at outlets and Ross and end up blowing my sneaker budget.
I did a long look at the China pair tho. Def want them. Might take the dive.
I feel you, I'm slow this entire year so far. Just one foam and a couple jays. 

Im about to lose it though cause jb gonna be dry until the summer got my eyes on some mamba day kobes

I read something about the knicks one with the 33 on the back as a nod to his poster dunk over Ewing. Who knows. Don't matter to me though I like them.

Last edited:
I've just being buying Jordans and foams still. Then I find random stuff at outlets and Ross and end up blowing my sneaker budget.

I did a long look at the China pair tho. Def want them. Might take the dive.

I feel you, I'm slow this entire year so far. Just one foam and a couple jays. 

Im about to lose it though cause jb gonna be dry until the summer got my eyes on some mamba day kobes

Yes yes... come back to the evil side :evil:

Back
Top Bottom