OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I had to hold myself back. I passed on em.. they have em in NYC
wait til them pics are posted
roll.gif

Last edited:
worker at the mall was pretty chill, told us the shipment should arrive today, took our names number and size and said he'll call us when they arrive

Called the three house of hoops near me, two of them said shipment delay til Monday. The third said they should be in today, went in and they are delayed also (not surprised, was worth the shot anyways).

I'm at Towson hoh. They had 2 pairs on display so they probably have a few pairs y'all. No thanks for me personally.

Just went back to my local hoh the manager told me they showed up 30-40 minutes after I left and now sold out! Well wasn't meant to be I guess

Dover street market nyc got them damn. called and they sold out of my size right as I'm getting off work rip. size 7 left tho....

Was in a meeting and forgot to hop on SNKRS! Oh well...think imma still try to track these down.

i eneded up pay resale of 224$ and 20$ more to my country....
but i am happy, because for me there isn't other way to get them online....
END probably do raffle... and i have don't believe i will win....
and my shoes already out for shipping,bthen i am happy even i paid resale this time...

Daaamn. Jus realized I didn't use my footlocker VIP to cop them. I was $80 away from becoming platinum VIP too....

Ya think I can return them and re purchase them? Lol.

Nike mentality, make tons of sneakers in mass quantities that no one wants and make very few sneakers of those people actually want.

Back
Top Bottom