OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

As someone who buys from stockx, it usually take 3-4 business days for the buyer to ship the shoes to stockx. It does feel slow but at least you have piece of mind. If indeed the buyer does flake, you're refunded your money and the buyer loses rep. Or blacklisted

Maroons or triple whites? That's the question.

Maroons are beautiful, but the whites are an everyday wear. Decisions decisions.

As someone who buys from stockx, it usually take 3-4 business days for the buyer to ship the shoes to stockx. It does feel slow but at least you have piece of mind. If indeed the buyer does flake, you're refunded your money and the buyer loses rep. Or blacklisted

What's there to stop the seller from creating a new accounting by if blacklisted? Never used stockx before

What's there to stop the seller from creating a new accounting by if blacklisted? Never used stockx before

There's certain incentives for sellers
If you sell x amount your transaction fees gets lower
It's not much, doesn't matter I guess for new sellers

Last edited:

Repped. I was thinking maybe stockx will get another pair and charge the difference to the flaker.

That's how I would think it would be handled. They would want to make it right by both the customer and their authenticity guarantee. I pray it never happens to anyone. For the record, I bought both the triple black and the red suptempos from stockx. I am happy with their policies enacted for both sellers and buyers.

Last edited:
Pulled these out today 

18645730_1332957273408750_7195060756222574592_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom