OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

OG black/white is goat tho. That shoe can be worn with ANYTHING. So classic.

Plus the black midsole/sole doesn't get dirty as opposed to the white sole.
didn't u just rank them like 3rd on that list u made though? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
didn't u just rank them like 3rd on that list u made though? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

GOAT as far a versatility. I was speaking on the lifestyle point of the shoe and off court usage.

I still love the Supreme Gold More Uptempos, but unless you're goldmember, gold dust, or cee-lo you're not going to be rocking them everyday.

The OG Black and White are literally a daily wear shoe you can wear anyday, anytime, with any fit.

I thought they looked like the hamburglar, but they do look good up there even with the suede lettering.

Via ig

19228147_1820054464974406_1858914106870857728_n.jpg

NYC heads, westnyc has the wht/blk cw in store so I guess y'all can scoop tomorrow. Don't seem to be on the site.
Thanks for this! Repped! Just called and did a phone order for these. Retail plus $10 shipping. If they get out today I could have by tomorrow as I'm in North Jersey about 20 mins from NYC. They are on the FTL calendar now for July 6...but F it...I'll take them early for retail.

Yup spot on these are the hamburglers hahaha. I like them. But I have to pass. I'd like some on feet shots fellas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom