OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

That insole is crazy! Yo do the men's have a release date?

Nike would probably see more sell outs if they'd spread these colorways out more like they did when these 1st started rereleasing

They're overdoing it now but the Knicks 1 is dope

That Knicks CW is a neat lil gimmick but that's a no for me. It's a bit of a stretch to take a shoe from 1996, then connect it to something that happened 3 years prior. I get why everyone would like it, but they just stretching things now :lol:.

It still one of the sickest dunks id ever seen. I like the shoe above, but I would've loved to see that emblem on the shoe he actually did it in.

IMG_6075.PNG

https://cncpts.com/products/nike-air-more-uptempo-96-921949-600-night-maroon

last weekend during the 30% coupon at nike factory store i picked an all white pair off the hash wall for $62 out the door. i saw nothing wrong with them. looked better then mist foamposites this year. quality wise. so i couldent pass up on them.

Quick UNDS... peeps was like... WWWHHHHYYYYY lmfao

Attachments

• 20170801_002452.jpg
    20170801_002452.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
Yeah I know.....
I bought my first pair of uptempo couple of weeks ago....the bulls black n red or whatever they are called
Big mistake....now I'm looking at other ones
I couldn't even follow my own advice lol

Yeah I know.....
I bought my first pair of uptempo couple of weeks ago....the bulls black n red or whatever they are called
Big mistake....now I'm looking at other ones
I couldn't even follow my own advice lol
So you like em or no? Lol

I love uptempos bro lol... just not the 3 color blocking ones thats coming out.... but that BONE cw is straigjt fire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chi's came in over the weekend. Love em! May be my favorite pair (that I own). Gonna beat those jokers up.

Back
Top Bottom