OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Is there any codes for other shoes on the sheikh website? I wanna get some Kobe NXT, but can't find a code to save my life.

I’m not sure
I got those codes from sneakersteals
I have no idea how these Twitter places get those codes lol
Best bet is to keep an eye on all those Twitter sneaker deals feeds

Unreleased Nike Air More Uptempo Look See Sample via oregonsole
22277784_281432219017385_5168046598663438336_n.jpg

The GS all navy's are better than these IMO

Anyone kno if the tri-color joints are movin?

Been holdin out for a sale but they seem to be holdin their retail price pretty well.

I was wondering when those obsidian,gum uptempos was gonna come out. I guess they're going to stay unreleased.

Anyone kno if the tri-color joints are movin?

Been holdin out for a sale but they seem to be holdin their retail price pretty well.

Not in my area. They were on sale for 30% off a few weeks back and nobody bought them. A store had them for 50% off in store, and I passed, but I seen a guy (probably a reseller) buying it. I got the Ewing ones instead.

Yeah I'd recommend going a half size down as well. I have 5 size 12s and one 11.5 and I prefer the fit of my 11.5 to be honest :ohwell:

Still waiting on both of those OGs.. I may not even cop the all whites because it is too much white but Im shocked they have never received a proper retro. My brother had them when I was in the 6th grade and dudes tried to rob him for them.

The little hints of black and the blue air bubble made the all white stand out.

Might be a long shot but does anyone has any info on the maroon uptempo anywhere? I been away for awhile and this is the first sneaker in years that got me interested again.

I'm hesitating about getting the white/royal Knicks colorway because they're almost a reversed version of the Olympic colorway I have. Should I get the Knicks considering I have the Olympics?

I have a $20 FTL coupon I need to use so I want to find something to use it on and I'm not sure yet for the Knicks.

Anyone see the Flax on discount? I know they released everywhere but Nike. I'm wondering if I should cop release day. I'm a sucker for a good wheat/flax shoe. My Air Cruz Trainers are a little worse for wear.

I just checked stockx resale for OG black/whites and the price is literally insane :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom