OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Screenshot_20171118-190853.jpg

Size 14 for both. Still surprised.

Every other shoe is sitting

EDIT: My app is behind. Time to exit this thread. Trying to buy to flip failed spectacularly.

Had them in cart to check out on villa but the site crashed and they were gone after it came back up.

Same here. I think I'll have to wait some time. They'll probably be similar to the DB XIIIs or DB Xs that eventually settled pretty low, not much higher than retail

That's all we can hope at this point because like I said, these resell prices I'm good on. Good luck scooping your size. If i come across a place wit multiple 11.5, I'll be sure to holla

IMG_6883.JPG
First W in a while on SNKRS. Def rocking out the box. Really only pair I wanted from the DB collection.

I couldn’t get my credit card to process. Had to reload my cc on Apple wallet, and by the time I got back it was gone. I then tried to see what else was on snkrs when at the same time, yeezys went live, and I missed out on that.

Was doing well and sticking to my checklist, these weren't on it. Pulled the...well they cheap at least, scoop for the day,

Nike confirmed my order for the Uptempos and XII's then cancelled them a minute later...SMH

Did the samething for the pigeons release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom