OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

These are beautiful....

My only thing is I wish the toebox was tumbled leather but still one of the best designs in DB history IMO:
5.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

The toebox is 3m?!?!?!

HOLY **** I HAD NO IDEA!
Yea lol, that and the iridescent letters underneath the letters are awesome details you simply can't see in pics. Shoe looks way better in person then online. That red one must be straight up insane. Need to bang gal gadot to get my hands on those ****s :lol:

Yea lol, that and the iridescent letters underneath the letters are awesome details you simply can't see in pics. Shoe looks way better in person then online. That red one must be straight up insane. Need to bang gal gadot to get my hands on those ****s :lol:
The glow in the dark sole is also ridiculous. 3M, iridescent stuff and GITD. Insane build quality. These are just ridiculous. I kinda wanna put them behind glass and just stare.

Damn never have a size 15 in bargain prices.

How does SNKRS always sell out of these uptempos but the footies always have a full size run.

Damn never have a size 15 in bargain prices.

How does SNKRS always sell out of these uptempos but the footies always have a full size run.
I noticed this a couple times on european shops as well. I think Nike has low inventory on their own page to drum up a bit of buzz when people see the "sold out" and search for the other pairs in other shops. When it worked out they will pop up again on the Nike page after some time.

those DBs are horrible and are a disgrace to the More Uptempo just as much if not more than the Supremes, i love that they go for a good cause but they are trash as are most of the fruity pebble DBs

Back
Top Bottom