OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Ps Via @jayzrdead

25016737_154620305181416_5944447261235740672_n.jpg

An insole made you pass on a shoe? That's kind of extreme in my opinion can't even see it while wearing em

An insole made you pass on a shoe? That's kind of extreme in my opinion can't even see it while wearing em

Blue and orange run through my veins bro.

Been a Knick fan since I was young so no shade will ever be thrown there way. Believe me.. I love the Knicks. So yeah when I saw that insole of Scottie dunking on Ewing nah couldn’t cop. That was a disrespectful moment in Knicks history. I don’t expect people to understand but certain Knick fans will get it.

Oh ok got you :lol:
Well you could think of it like you're stomping out the disrespect by stepping on the image when you wear it

If they're retroing the Much Uptempo, they should've waited to make the Air Money. However, I like the hybrid More Money retro

They ARE making air Money retros in 2018 so that's why they probably had enough of the toolings to throw them on the much Uptempo too, lol.

I really dislike those. I'd like a retro of the actual OG Uptempo 1 from 95 since, to my knowledge, those actually never retroed ever. I can't even find actual pictures of them online right now.

Edit: I did find one

1994-95-Air-Uptempo-Black-White.jpg

You're thinking they'll switch from the More Moneys to the Air Moneys later on? I don't see it happening but we'll see.

If they use the tooling it might be an indicator of that happening but nobody knows for sure. Nike is cheap and I think if they can use the tooling more than once they'll kill two birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom