OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Agreed. I need the triple blacks to hit this price or better too.

Think someone suggested to check your local ross or marshalls. Guess one had them for $49.

They were in 2007.

Word? Idk, DMV has been going crazy for uptempos. CWs that I thought were going to sit at retail spots did pretty well. Like those hideous grey, white, and black joints. I really want them to release those white ones with the blue air bubble or the all black joints with the red air bubble.

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-White-Varsity-Red-921948-102-Release-Date-Heels.jpg

This one sealed it
Yeah these are too clean.

Think someone suggested to check your local ross or marshalls. Guess one had them for $49.

Word? Idk, DMV has been going crazy for uptempos. CWs that I thought were going to sit at retail spots did pretty well. Like those hideous grey, white, and black joints. I really want them to release those white ones with the blue air bubble or the all black joints with the red air bubble.

Yeah, a lot of Uptempos released in 07 and rotted on shelves. No one cared. I remember they released the black and white OG's and I passed because they made them leather. A lot of us were pissed because it was the first retro. They did fairly okay in 2010 though when the brought them back out in true form-I still own that pair.

But that White and Red colorway was a dud.. I was working at a sneaker store back then too and nobody would ever look it's way.

How's the sizing on uptempos. looking to get my first pair. Thinking of getting the Maroon/Bordeux's. Im normally a 9.5 in AM1s & AJ1s.

:nthat:Copped the white and red from Urban Industry delivery to my UK address since I went be here for the US release.

I dunno, i go TTS in the uptempos. there is a little room, but they honestly run about the same size as an aj1 to me.
I thought I was only one who thought these ran pretty true idk how ppl going a .5 down in these

If u have big feet they definitely run big. Maybe the smaller sizes not so much. I wear a 13 and go down to a 12 in these.

I'm a 14 with narrow feet and I wear a 14 in these. Perfect length and a bit of wiggle room all-around.

They're 90s basketball shoes...they have "room." Half-size (or full size) down for me would have my big toes screaming and the brick-like midsoles digging into my arches.

Back
Top Bottom