OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Busted these out before the whole lockdown Started
C551F1D2-3F61-4067-8B8A-07A72593C180.jpeg

for those that have both the 2016 and 2020 and difference on the cushion feel? any softer?

2016 are bricks

for those that have both the 2016 and 2020 and difference on the cushion feel? any softer?

2016 are bricks

this. Which is why I didn’t lose much sleep over sleeping on them. Nike been improving the comfort of their Retros so let’s see. I remember the OG’s being pretty comfortable.

this. Which is why I didn’t lose much sleep over sleeping on them. Nike been improving the comfort of their Retros so let’s see. I remember the OG’s being pretty comfortable.
yea the air max uptempo 95 have a more forgiving cushioning than previous versions so im hoping the new more uptempos follow suit

My pair from nike is still being held for future delivery by ups since the 20th
Not sure what's going on
It was loaded on vehicle then changed
I'm gonna give it till the end of the week before i contact ups

Logged into my Nike account to see where they are since it was supposed to be delivered yesterday:
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.18.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.17.47 PM.png

Pretty funny to see all of this. I was home all day yesterday (since both my wife and I are working from home) and UPS never came. In the past, UPS have left EVERY SINGLE NIKE ORDER on my front or back porch when we're not home. It was supposed to be then placed at the closest access point but for some reason, UPS just decided to send it back to Nike. Chatted with Nike and they said they can't do much about it but will try their best and will try to reship it out when they get it in. Not guaranteed and I honestly think they'll just give me a refund.

At the end of the day, with this global pandemic going on, I'm not really mad but disappointed. Stay safe y'all.

Logged into my Nike account to see where they are since it was supposed to be delivered yesterday:
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.18.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.17.47 PM.png

Pretty funny to see all of this. I was home all day yesterday (since both my wife and I are working from home) and UPS never came. In the past, UPS have left EVERY SINGLE NIKE ORDER on my front or back porch when we're not home. It was supposed to be then placed at the closest access point but for some reason, UPS just decided to send it back to Nike. Chatted with Nike and they said they can't do much about it but will try their best and will try to reship it out when they get it in. Not guaranteed and I honestly think they'll just give me a refund.

At the end of the day, with this global pandemic going on, I'm not really mad but disappointed. Stay safe y'all.

i got a similar message for a different item I ordered and yeah that sucks. Called my drivers carrier and they say it’s possibly due to the stations being overflowed with packages.

I went down half a size on these because in the past these ran extremely big. Hopefully they didn’t decide to correct that this go around lol

Back
Top Bottom