OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Foot store employees are a lot of new age kids. They’re into Yeezy’s and all this new garbage that’s out. I wouldn’t expect them to know these 90’s classics.

Not really :lol: its 2020.. its almost like if you work at a sneaker store and have IG you know whats up. But there are still people in these stores that work there with zero interest in shoes and won't know a thing.

Tri-Colors for work today. These and the Gold SUPs are my favorite cws of the More Uptempos as is lol

934E0B01-535B-4769-A878-8B5783EBDD67.jpeg

Last edited:
Just went to one of the local foot lockers and dude said they had em last week and they took about 2 days to sell out. Said they were considered a GR and they should get more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. lol wish there was a notification system for brick and mortar stores!

Now that I think about it........I see why Stores have began to do drops like this. Online has taken over so much this is the only way to keep a little traffic flowing to the physical store. I hate it here lol

Now that I think about it........I see why Stores have began to do drops like this. Online has taken over so much this is the only way to keep a little traffic flowing to the physical store. I hate it here lol

Damn that's a good point. I've discovered Footlockers. I've also updated Google Maps on 2 locations that were closed.
This shock store drop definitely brings me to the mall more.

I think it does too but Im not sure it was intentional. Some of it might be but stock delays are apparently a thing still. I just wish it wasn't a few pairs here n there. Makes it nearly impossible to catch stock and not all stores are getting them so its not a good experience from a consumer pov.

Foot store employees are a lot of new age kids. They’re into Yeezy’s and all this new garbage that’s out. I wouldn’t expect them to know these 90’s classics.

Hell yeah

one of the employees I called had no idea what I was talking about

“Who? PIPPEN? Naw we ain’t got no pippens here” like damn bro you work at a shoe store or not 😭

Finishline barton creek in Austin,said theyve been on the shelve since saturday,I asked for a size 13 but they were out,tried a size 12 and they fit perfect,these run big,first size 12 I bought since I was 12,lol. They got the raids too,skipped on those since I still have the previous release which I prefer.
9AE8659E-3FB1-4748-86E4-EB7A0D54D18E.jpeg

Finishline barton creek in Austin,said theyve been on the shelve since saturday,I asked for a size 13 but they were out,tried a size 12 and they fit perfect,these run big,first size 12 I bought since I was 12,lol. They got the raids too,skipped on those since I still have the previous release which I prefer.
Are u flat foot? I’m a size 13 and one of the spots I called had a 12 but I passed. I have the Olympics and they felt good even though I could’ve gone a half sized down. Sucks they don’t make 12.5. I could’ve probably squeezed into a 12 :smh:

Wonder if we call and they got em will they ship.

Are u flat foot? I’m a size 13 and one of the spots I called had a 12 but I passed. I have the Olympics and they felt good even though I could’ve gone a half sized down. Sucks they don’t make 12.5. I could’ve probably squeezed into a 12 :smh:
I have a small arch,the 12 fits great,I had the 2016 pair in a 13 and had sold them because they ran too big,I had to cinch the laces down and then the bungees would bulge up.

Anything else notable at Barton creek? Retro basketball or Jordan?

Just called that Barton creek FNL. They have one size 10 left (my size) but they can’t take CC info over the phone. So I’m SOL hopefully one of y’all in the Austin area can get it and live lol

Still waiting on my Uptempos.. USPS is doing something different. Package been on its way for 5 days. Praying its not lost.

The disappointment continues 😂

Attachments

• 4ED032DC-77F8-4A18-85F7-3AE3AFE4D45D.png
    4ED032DC-77F8-4A18-85F7-3AE3AFE4D45D.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 458
Back
Top Bottom