OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Thinking about copping from stockx, the price really dropped, but still not sure if they'll hit ndc on the 27th like they were originally scheduled

Went to a local FA and they didn't have my size but I was able to order from the store. Holding my breath until it ships.

Went to a local FA and they didn't have my size but I was able to order from the store. Holding my breath until it ships.

How did they do this? I just called 2 different stores, gave them both the sku#, one employee tells me the system won't allow him to see the stock, the second employee tells me, they sold out in the store, but it doesn't matter where it comes from because they are sold out...I've worked in shoe store before. This can be done, you can locate it company wide with the sku. Why are people so dumb?

How did they do this? I just called 2 different stores, gave them both the sku#, one employee tells me the system won't allow him to see the stock, the second employee tells me, they sold out in the store, but it doesn't matter where it comes from because they are sold out...I've worked in shoe store before. This can be done, you can locate it company wide with the sku. Why are people so dumb?

Cause most of the time it's kids working there and they're lazy.

I know cause that's who my boss are at Footlocker.

I was prepared to go in with the sku provided in here and make the order but they had a sz 13 on display. I asked for a 12 but they didn't have any nor did any of the nearby stores when the sales associate checked. I then asked if I could order them, and boom, done. I would advise going in the store vs calling them because as mentioned, some employees are either lazy or clueless. An always try and deal with the manager if possible.

I got my shipping confirmation literally an hour later. They are supposed to arrive Thursday. On another note though....the employee (young cat) called them the “George of the Jungles”. I gave him the instant :stoneface: . It didn’t hit me till later that this dude thought Brendan Frasier (who played George of the Jungle I believe) was the same character as the dude in Encino Man (also played by Brendan Frasier). I’m only 35.....but these nicknames 🤦🏻‍♂️

Put in a bid in stockx of 175 that got accepted. $15 over retail ain't bad, until you see the tax, processing fee, and shipping...still wanted a second pair tho.

I got my shipping confirmation literally an hour later. They are supposed to arrive Thursday. On another note though....the employee (young cat) called them the “George of the Jungles”. I gave him the instant :stoneface: . It didn’t hit me till later that this dude thought Brendan Frasier (who played George of the Jungle I believe) was the same character as the dude in Encino Man (also played by Brendan Frasier). I’m only 35.....but these nicknames 🤦🏻‍♂️

Encino Man? Brendan Fraser did wear these in George of the Jungle...

But yeah these nicknames are dumb as hell nowadays...

Put in a bid in stockx of 175 that got accepted. $15 over retail ain't bad, until you see the tax, processing fee, and shipping...still wanted a second pair tho.

Until they fix the "air" extending it and giving bigger air bags these dont warrant a double up

Encino Man? Brendan Fraser did wear these in George of the Jungle...

But yeah these nicknames are dumb as hell nowadays...

well damn jokes on me 😂 I thought for sure that screen grab pic I’ve seen 100x now that these released again was from Encino Man!

Until they fix the "air" extending it and giving bigger air bags these dont warrant a double up

That's how YOU feel. I don't share the same sentiment. I have the 2016s and wore them sparingly since then. I've always liked the shoe and had the OG. That detail doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom