OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Copped off FTL Canada when they had a small restock, went half size down. Hopefully it fits perfect when it arrives

Blk pair still around anywhere for retail online? Footaction “lost” my pair after several weeks of going round and round to no avail.

Saw pairs out on the racks at a few places today, but nothing near my size. All three places had both remaining sizes out on display, and had nothing between a 9 and 13.

Last edited:

Could anybody tell me why these things are SO uncomfortable? Shouldn't full-length air max be more comfortable? Love the shoe, but passed on it twice in the past few weeks because they're bricks.

Could anybody tell me why these things are SO uncomfortable? Shouldn't full-length air max be more comfortable? Love the shoe, but passed on it twice in the past few weeks because they're bricks.

wow. Mine are some of the more comfortable shoes I own. Been working out in them. They have been great.

My boy says the same thing. Straight brick status. I’ve noticed that with Air Max retros. They aren’t that comfy at all. Maybe we are all used to newer more comfy tech, but AM back in the day was mad comfortable. Retros not so much.

Side note. I know this has been talked about probably several times, but why did Nike start making the air Max bubbles smaller compared to OG’s back in the day? I remember the first run of retro AM95’s and Penny’s had OG bubbles then they switched to the small BS. Why was that?

The is pretty rough on these. I I have custom inserts that I use because I damaged my heel back in the day so it's not too noticeable. If you were to wear them straight out of the box it definitely feels like concrete lol.

My boy says the same thing. Straight brick status. I’ve noticed that with Air Max retros. They aren’t that comfy at all. Maybe we are all used to newer more comfy tech, but AM back in the day was mad comfortable. Retros not so much.

Side note. I know this has been talked about probably several times, but why did Nike start making the air Max bubbles smaller compared to OG’s back in the day? I remember the first run of retro AM95’s and Penny’s had OG bubbles then they switched to the small BS. Why was that?
I watched the video and it’s brought up at the 3:00 mark

My OGs & 2020
47D42334-1A5D-4713-9F4F-0466E668980F.jpeg
99F74B14-E153-42B8-9AE0-029459B5DB07.jpeg

My OGs & 2020
47D42334-1A5D-4713-9F4F-0466E668980F.jpeg
99F74B14-E153-42B8-9AE0-029459B5DB07.jpeg
The left one is OG in GS? Looked like some kind of takedown version (that looks also different from those Much Uptempo) at first sight since I wasn’t really aware GS pair got no visible air like that.

BTW, Black/White Retro finally will be releasing in JP later this month..., but on SNKRS and the retail is approx. $190... Just like the case w/ those Raids which is still available on retail for $160+(def refusing to pay that much), I guess only thing I can do for now is patiently hoping that they’ll eventually end up on the sales rack.

Damn I checked out so fast that I didn’t notice that shipping was damn near $30, what the hell? That basically brings the cost right up there with resale prices

The left one is OG in GS? Looked like some kind of takedown version (that looks also different from those Much Uptempo) at first sight since I wasn’t really aware GS pair got no visible air like that.
Those honestly look like the air MUCH uptempo, the NIKE on the back is the giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom