OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

First pair of more uptempos huh.
These and the pippen 1s have a similar brick feel to them. Scottie's feet must have been overjoyed with the pippen 2s as the they are much lighter and more comfortable.

Last edited:
To be fair your feet after a million miles probably have some issues with themselves. We blame shoes for the comfort but the younger crowd rocks jordan 1s and tries to convince us they are comfortable

Word. My opinion is increasingly that cushioning is overrated in footwear, especially in casual footwear. I'm more often than not wearing Red Wing boots that only have rubber and leather between the ground and my feet, and they're still comfortable after a brief break-in to form them to your feet. Squish is nice overall, but if it were that important or necessary none of us would be wearing 30-year-old athletic footwear technology.

Surely you all don’t believe that ANY of the retro more uptempos feel like the OGs. I still have my OGs, and the midsole itself is is damn near another material it’s so much softer, never mind the OG air units.

Surely you all don’t believe that ANY of the retro more uptempos feel like the OGs. I still have my OGs, and the midsole itself is is damn near another material it’s so much softer, never mind the OG air units.
only way to know is to go back in time with a pair and give it to your old self and have them try it on and tell you. I bet you wouldnt like their answer... we didnt care as kids and now were old(er). Your body is hurt and thats why you need a softer bed and more comfy shoes. As kids we didnt complain about comfort, heck we played barefoot, or how hot it was. Also the new music sucks. What else can i say to convince you that you're just old now and these are old people complaints.

only way to know is to go back in time with a pair and give it to your old self and have them try it on and tell you. I bet you wouldnt like their answer... we didnt care as kids and now were old(er). Your body is hurt and thats why you need a softer bed and more comfy shoes. As kids we didnt complain about comfort, heck we played barefoot, or how hot it was. Also the new music sucks. What else can i say to convince you that you're just old now and these are old people complaints.
Bruh :lol:

I can pinch the midsole on the new pair and do the same to my OG pair right now, and the difference is obvious. I don’t have to recall something from 25 years ago.

Bruh :lol:

I can pinch the midsole on the new pair and do the same to my OG pair right now, and the difference is obvious. I don’t have to recall something from 25 years ago.
Bruh materials age as well... Yes I agree they seem more comfortable but if I sat in my Ford Lightning as a kid and went for a race I bet it felt faster then than it does now. I understand that we all agree we think it was better feeling by a mile but it's not that far off and I had the OG Olympics and my retros don't feel that horrible in comparison. OG over these all day but the differences are truly super small. We should be complaining about the overpriced outdated technology with corners cut.

6147DCF7-08A3-4C29-8454-9F7A183BA30F.jpeg

Seen the Red Air More Uptempos at Potomac Mills Mall tonight incase anybody in the area is looking for them

I was wishing for the bulls to rerelease...for it to drop unexpectedly and sell out like this got me tight

People been all over these in most of the CWs. I finally just stopped wasting my time and grabbed the Black/White pair for 190 a few days ago. They ain't getting any cheaper lol. I'm ready for them, haven't had them in years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom