OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

That woman’s pair of Uptempos are 🔥. My girl had them but decided to return them because she wanted to match me with OG blk/white.

Wish she would’ve kept them because that pair I got her was a bit much, granted they were rhe 2016 release so I guess.

8771FF1B-C63D-4AFE-BFB0-8DE9DBAE373D.jpeg
I like this Cargo Khaki/Black/Orange pair (will definitely consider if they hit the discount rack). Wished that the almost reversed version that are currently on the market now here in JP has featured the same material used for A, I & R in above pair and also more orange as an accent other than the outsole Swoosh and NA logo on the footbed tho.
E9E79F33-42F8-4303-B0EB-9197FC6D34D6.jpeg

That woman’s pair of Uptempos are 🔥. My girl had them but decided to return them because she wanted to match me with OG blk/white.

Wish she would’ve kept them because that pair I got her was a bit much, granted they were rhe 2016 release so I guess.
I’m feeling those too but I gotta see how that leather looks in person doe

I actually think the Womens Black and Silver are tough but the PL tongue tag and toe box thing killed them. Almost a better version of the 06 Blk/Wht.

Bulls colorway or nothing. Too many option these days to play games with Nike. They drop these shoes every four years or so and they keep watering them down every time. The Navy that just dropped was ok but not necessary when there’s a OG thats better.

Back
Top Bottom