OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

45F16AFA-0EDC-443E-81B5-F3982FB040F9.jpeg
C6FB02EF-7170-4CB1-960F-F8A79F06B077.jpeg
16ED66DA-738C-4AC9-BE3F-37953893DFE2.jpeg
A82F8015-A3B9-4922-BC3C-D670CC6C2FBB.jpeg

Nike and buyers definitely base projected numbers of stuff like this from like a 75% off retail. No way they realistically expect these to be a successful seller. They know these are like a low pack. They run it through the stores to get whatever sales they can then send to outlets and discount stores where they were really planned to be sold.

That animal print pair could’ve been decent on a black based shoe.

Going to double up on the OGs blk/wht & Olympics and hold on tight. I hope when the stop making my pairs can hold me down.

I like them too. They kept it simple and they just look pretty decent lol.

The rest of these cw of the real shoes are stupid. I was done with this release 2 years ago or whenever the Blk/Wht and Olympics came out. Only pairs that matter.
Nah, not really. There are a few that kept the OG colorblocking that look really good. I picked up the Bones and the Obsidians from the last time they came out along with the white and black Pippen colorway in Olympics-style colorblocking. And this time around, I got the all-whites with navy bubbles along with the white with red outline in OG colorblocking and the volts just because lol

I agree that the "wacky" colorways look ridiculous and they do not appeal to me at all, but some of the ones in OG colorblocking fit in just fine for those that prefer the OG look. Not my color preferences, but some like the Georgetowns, Knicks, red and whites, and baby Carolina blue colorways in Olympics-style colorblocking come to mind.

Nah, not really. There are a few that kept the OG colorblocking that look really good. I picked up the Bones and the Obsidians from the last time they came out along with the white and black Pippen colorway in Olympics-style colorblocking. And this time around, I got the all-whites with navy bubbles along with the white with red outline in OG colorblocking and the volts just because lol

I agree that the "wacky" colorways look ridiculous and they do not appeal to me at all, but some of the ones in OG colorblocking fit in just fine for those that prefer the OG look. Not my color preferences, but some like the Georgetowns, Knicks, red and whites, and baby Carolina blue colorways in Olympics-style colorblocking come to mind.
I get it. They aren't all terrible. I just personally don't need like 10 different pairs of these. Especially since most of the other decent ones are as simple as the OGs are.

Back
Top Bottom