OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

im missing all the drops geesus. I mean i dont want them that bad to go super hard so these arent on my crazy radar but im still bummed.

How do these run? I'm usually a 10 but only 10.5 on ubix and I kinda want to just pull the trigger.

How do these run? I'm usually a 10 but only 10.5 on ubix and I kinda want to just pull the trigger.
you should have jumped fam they are all gone. some people say .5 down but im wearing my old ones and they are alittle big but i dunno if a .5 would be good for me. imma keep it safe with a tts

I just want to thank you seriously. as soon as you posted that and I checked out everything was gone

Last edited:

I wonder if they will have these in store, they just opened one riight down the street from my job in jersey city

They use to have a store in JC for years, I wonder if they re-opened at the same location :nerd:

I thought they closed the jc store at some point and reopened it, im probably dead wrong tho

I just got some free time now from work  to check and it's too late. I'll guess i'll have to hit the Mall at lunch to see if DTRL has them. 

Back
Top Bottom