OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

It sucks that some of you are still having trouble getting a pair of black/whites, we as a community gave them this business plan to mess around with releases. I wish as collective sneaker buying group, we just don't buy and let inventory sit then they would respond accordingly, but the thirst cat is out of the bag and everyone rushes to stunt. It's just sad we can't reverse the process overall. 

/Rant Whoever says these are easy to cop are full of it. Been searching stores in Orlando, missing online drops because I work instead of being online every minute of day.. nada. Waiting for this mysterious major release online drop that I keep reading about, I'm skeptical though. /Rantover

They've been an easy cop for me on multiple occasions but you already know that a sizes like a 7 or a 13+

It seems like the urban accounts are the ones that have been showing inventory in stores. For example, I've seen them at DTLR and Shoe City in the last few weeks.

Last edited:
/Rant Whoever says these are easy to cop are full of it. Been searching stores in Orlando, missing online drops because I work instead of being online every minute of day.. nada. Waiting for this mysterious major release online drop that I keep reading about, I'm skeptical though. /Rantover

They've been an easy cop for me on multiple occasions but you already know that a sizes like a 7 or a 13+

It seems like the urban accounts are the ones that have been showing inventory in stores. For example, I've seen them at DTLR and Shoe City in the last few weeks.
Called all them stores and no Bueno, to be honest Orlando sucks when it comes to releases.

I think we should team up and help each other out. I will keep looking and i will let ya know if i found any in Orlando near by.

Word i dont helping out. I started purchasing online because of our local house of hoops is all about money on the side type purchases.

Called all them stores and no Bueno, to be honest Orlando sucks when it comes to releases.

I'll tag you in here if a size 7 pops up.

Isn't a 7 in men's the same as a 7y?

Not at all.
Nike sometimes produces men's sizes from 6 on up. They are the same materials and mold as the larger sizes and they have the same pricing as well. A size 7Y has the same price, materials, mold as the kids size because it's the kids shoe.

wow so I would notice a difference if I purchased a men's pair...if those olympics don't release in kids I'll be purchasing a men's 7. Thank you because I thought they were the same exact things.

No, BIG difference. I try to always get my girl a men's 6.5 instead of a kid's. Just hurts with everything selling out on Swoosh now and prices going up. But the men's 6-7 look much better than the kid's 6-7.

I'll tag you in here if a size 7 pops up.

Thanks bro :smokin

Isn't a 7 in men's the same as a 7y?

Not at all.
Nike sometimes produces men's sizes from 6 on up. They are the same materials and mold as the larger sizes and they have the same pricing as well. A size 7Y has the same price, materials, mold as the kids size because it's the kids shoe.

Exactly. 7y is slightly smaller in length and width also and if you count the lace holes there'll be 7 instead of the 8 on a men's version.

Footaction white marsh mall md had a couple of larger sizes on display as of an hr ago.
Size 12 was one. I don't know the other.

DTLR had what looked like a 13 or 14 on display of the white red.

Read thru a couple pages but not too sure.. Live in NYC.. Should I expect to see the white and red pair hitting shelves soon?

I hope so. I live in NYC too and I walked today from Harlem to Fulton Mall in Brooklyn and can only find kids sizes.
wait a minute....you walked from Harlem to Brooklyn? Did you have to pick up cheesecake while you were out?

Back
Top Bottom