OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Looks like i'll be paying full price this time around 
nerd.gif

No, BIG difference. I try to always get my girl a men's 6.5 instead of a kid's. Just hurts with everything selling out on Swoosh now and prices going up. But the men's 6-7 look much better than the kid's 6-7.

Umm da kids version has no air in da front.

Last edited:
I'm kind of mad that I like the S'More joints. Not sure why, that color combo is wack as hell but I would buy them for the right price. Definitely makes me want some s'mores.

I haven't read thru the entire thread, when can we expect the Olympic colorway? Around the time that the Olympics start? I swear they released not so long ago, I remember going with my dude @LuigyVintage03 to HOH so he can buy himself a pair.

No, BIG difference. I try to always get my girl a men's 6.5 instead of a kid's. Just hurts with everything selling out on Swoosh now and prices going up. But the men's 6-7 look much better than the kid's 6-7.
there's a big difference, I'm a small footer so I know from first hand experience

Thanks bro :smokin

Isn't a 7 in men's the same as a 7y?

Not at all.
Nike sometimes produces men's sizes from 6 on up. They are the same materials and mold as the larger sizes and they have the same pricing as well. A size 7Y has the same price, materials, mold as the kids size because it's the kids shoe.

Exactly. 7y is slightly smaller in length and width also and if you count the lace holes there'll be 7 instead of the 8 on a men's version.
as a small footer myself, this is all true, Nike's sizing overlaps between sizes 6-7. But a size 6.5 in men's won't be the same as a size 6.5y, the kids version won't have all the features of the men's version. For example, an AM95 will not come with a full air unit on the kid's size, just an air unit in the heel and nothing in the forefoot. :smh:

I would like Jordan brand to go back to this overlapping sizing. J's back in the day used to be manufactured all the way down to a size 6 as well. There's a HUGE difference between a kids size and mens size Jordan 4 and it's quite comical. The 7 and the 8 in kids size don't have the huarache inner sleeve like their mens counterpart do. I could go on and on, if they start doing it again I will start buying Jordan's again.

fht8yjmuwi12hibj5be2.jpg

ss6tmennlljkauuqz3z0.jpg

t0msoiuwwj9cklojglxi.jpg

Edit: :smh:

replace the * with the name of the other site

Last edited:
there's a big difference, I'm a small footer so I know from first hand experience

i think you are reading this wrong. you might have missed the comma after No. Read his supporting comment in the same quote to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom