OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Lol everyone in here would have a pair right now if they followed them.Thats facts , cuz this thread is usually late on the drops.
I wouldn't say this is 100% facts.

Sometimes the links aren't posted right away because people are too busy trying to cop first.

There are a lot of us who have the drop on restocks, access to early links, etc :wink:

Last edited:
I wouldn't say this is 100% facts.

Sometimes the links aren't posted right away because people are too busy trying to cop first.

There are a lot of us who have the drop on restocks, access to early links, etc :wink:

So if yal are busy coping then posting after sold out, sole links would be helpful right? He's posting FSRs .
I haven't seen the early links or restock info being dropped in here.

I know your posting links too, but I'm just saying relying only on this thread for these "hyped" up shoes might not work.

So if yal are busy coping then posting after sold out, sole links would be helpful right? He's posting FSRs .
I haven't seen the early links or restock info being dropped in here.

I know your posting links too, but I'm just saying relying only on this thread for these "hyped" up shoes might not work.
It's a 50/50 for here and SL, IMO, based on when you receive any notifications from either or.

You either have to be able to get on your phone 24/7 to catch the SL tweets, or be on NT all day to see the links posted.

J23 is also another very reliable source to follow.

In the end, all the matters if people were able to be successful by either or.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Anyone else cop from oneness today? Great customer service. Shot them an email and bam they shot me an invoice

And by the way dont be accusing me as your the reseller here schmuck. Big bad man behind a computer screen lol.

You report me for calling you on your reseller bs telling people to pay resell for this shoe when they are rotting on ebay but have the nerve to call me a schmuck? You do realize calling me schmuck is against the rules right? Calling someone a reseller is not.

The price being paid is about 10-20 bucks over retail. Which is better than paying 100 over later on that is why i say get it now while it is low so you wont have to pay more later on. That is why i posted that. So whatever your thinking of me as a reseller is ridiculous and absurd. If i was a reseller i wouldn't have posted anything at all.

The fact you don't know the difference between your and you're is absurd.

Emailed oneness too, haven't heard anything back yet.

Last edited:
Got a pair in size 14 from Oneness. I got the red/white uptempos from them last week. And doubled up on the black/white. Been wearing these like mad and love them.

The price being paid is about 10-20 bucks over retail. Which is better than paying 100 over later on that is why i say get it now while it is low so you wont have to pay more later on. That is why i posted that. So whatever your thinking of me as a reseller is ridiculous and absurd. If i was a reseller i wouldn't have posted anything at all.

Go back and quote what you originally posted.

If you don't think what you typed seemed low key shady I don't know what to tell you.

As for waiting too long and the price will go up that's not how it works when you got tons rotting on eBay with no demand that matches the stock

If you don't buy it forces the seller to reduce prices and by the time these do get high in price Nike will have retroedbthis shoe yet again

It wasnt meant to be shady, it was to get it at a low price as to not have to pay more, i dont know how shoe reselling is now but i assume that sought after og cw like the olympic and black will eventually go up. I went to fb and got it for 20 over retail so i am ok with that. It is pretty much gone at all stores here. If i get canned for calling schmuck so be it. I was just upset that my post which is to kind of help is being turned into me being a reseller. Calmed down now so i apologize.

Last edited:
The fact you don't know the difference between your and you're is absurd.

Emailed oneness too, haven't heard anything back yet.
If you haven't already, try again. They answered me pretty quickly and i completed the whole transaction within minutes.

Wow I emailed Oneness like 15 minutes ago figuring they were sold out and they got right back to me and have my size 10. Thanks for whoever posted the info.

Congrats on everyone coping so far. Oneness got back to me reach quick tonight too, but all set with the shipping fees, lol. Call me cheap, but I'll wait it out a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom