OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

2010 were before these. Nike didn't increase retail from then which is good.

Last edited:
My order got cancelled alreadt. Some bs. Theyre saying that they didnt have the stock they thought they had

I have a sz 11 in my cart.but Im a sz 10. Im letting them go.

Update.
Sz 11 and 11.5 can easily be added to cart.

Last edited:
iam just gonna wait for the wider release that is sure to happen
grin.gif
 my pockets could use a brake from all these new releases lately
laugh.gif

iam just gonna wait for the wider release that is sure to happen
grin.gif
 my pockets could use a brake from all these new releases lately
laugh.gif

I will as well, I still have a 25 dollar gift card from nike that I would love to use towards these

Not taking a chance with these. Copped my size 15 with ease. Another one of my grails so worth paying retail

Thing that stuck out to me most besides the air not going all the way down to the midsole is the height of the shoe. Seems shorter

Resellers feasting on kids sizes now too?!?!? Hahahaha, I really hate what the shoe game has become. I don't even have the energy to keep trying to spend $130 on some kid's shoes for my wife. I'm done.

Thanks to everyone trying to help me out.

Resellers feasting on kids sizes now too?!?!? Hahahaha, I really hate what the shoe game has become. I don't even have the energy to keep trying to spend $130 on some kid's shoes for my wife. I'm done.

Thanks to everyone trying to help me out.
You ain't heard? Nothing is sacred

got my pair from eastbay. just letting you all know that this shoe was hyped asss in asia. coz of G-Dragon (K-pop Star) and i think couple of other kpop stars wore them around 2013~2014. i think g-dragon was wearing the 2011 release and obviously people were waiting for the new retro of these to come out...

most of the people who got size 8 etc woulda been from korea etc. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom