OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Very surprised how much these are selling out, must be tonnes of full size runs on ebay.

Last edited:
The hype was real for these. Im seein hood i know that only rock js out stuntin in they uptempos

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me find these in Ontario Canada. I've looked everywhere and struck out and every time I try to order from the States they don't ship to Canada lol.

so....i been gone all weekend from the forum and am coming back and wondering whats up with the white/red shoes? anyone have a release date or site?  i know the most common date for the olympics to drop is july 4th....anything on the white/red shoes?

so....i been gone all weekend from the forum and am coming back and wondering whats up with the white/red shoes? anyone have a release date or site?  i know the most common date for the olympics to drop is july 4th....anything on the white/red shoes?
yes and the white and gum bottoms. 

Not clear if this is the 2016 pair but saw it posted on US11

On the fence for these. I already got the black/whites, don't know if I can justify another pair.  Colorway looks really nice though, history and significance aside. Really love that hit of red on the tongue especially.  Wonder how these'll sell compared to the black/whites. Pretty well I'd guess. If some K-pop star breaks these out though, it's over.

Last edited:
View media item 2000031
On the fence for these. I already got the black/whites, don't know if I can justify another pair.  Colorway looks really nice though, history and significance aside. Really love that hit of red on the tongue especially.  Wonder how these'll sell compared to the black/whites. Pretty well I'd guess. If some K-pop star breaks these out though, it's over.

My favorite CW. Ill definitely make a play for these.

I'll pass on the Olympics, I have a fresh pair already.. unless I can cop on discount but seems unlikely lol.

I hope that pair in the pic is the 2016 Olympics. I want the white underneath the letters to touch the midsole unlike the black/whites

I still got my pair from 2012. prob pass unless this is an easy grab...

P.S so far no k-pop star has rocked these...yet..

waltminsub7 waltminsub7 ^ Did they really ship them by slapping a shipping label on the shoe box, without a shipping box and/or bag? :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom