OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

In on those university blues. Just wish i knew when those navy/obsidian ones drop.

I'm going to get the white black reds today. I've liked em since I first saw pics. I wanted to wait on a disco but I dunno?

They're sold out here in the UK, that may be an indication of how well they'll sell.

I think they're going to move pretty quickly here as well...ever since the Supreme release these have seem to caught some ground. Not sure how many spots locally to me are getting them, but a few boutiques have been selling early. The place I ordered from told me over the phone a lot of their stock had moved and my size ( 8 ) was one of the last ones left.

Last edited:
Since they aren't up on SNKRS yet, I'm predicitng they'll just show up at a random time like the Maroons did.  Just a thought.

I'm stoked for the white/black/red pair tomorrow! 

How do the recent Uptempo's fit?

I'm normally 10.5 for "regular" shoes, but on Nike AF1's I go up to 11 for comfort on width.

White & Black look limited. Only 65 pairs out of 4 stores in my town. I don't think sell out on first day but probably by the weekend. I'm sweating just a little bit since I was told I don't know if my pair will be held or not

Or I might be trippin because a manager did say that the reason way the release kept getting pushed back because stores didn't get get all their shipment. Maybe there's a late shipment coming. 

Last edited:
I'm stoked for the white/black/red pair tomorrow! 

How do the recent Uptempo's fit?
I'm normally 10.5 for "regular" shoes, but on Nike AF1's I go up to 11 for comfort on width.

I would go for a 10 or even a 9.5 in your case. Thank me later.

If you can go in store and try on any of the more uptempos to see for yourself. They run huge. Plus they are bulky as hell so they look like Doug Funny shoes.

Thanks for those who pointed me to stockx to trade my red pair in. I sold it for 435 and bought my correct size for 415.

Back
Top Bottom