OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Came in today. Shoes take me back to the 6th grade in ‘96. Always wanted these :pimp:

664F6EB9-28C4-4B47-84AF-0A29012D7E4B.jpeg
Seriously man these are my childhood grails! Mom hated in 4th grade and didn’t let me get them lol

Last edited:
Got lucky on the all black uptempos on footlocker today. They already shipped but still on track to get them in about 2 weeks. I guess someone is walking them to me.

So I just got an email that the FA in-store order I made for these was cancelled since it "couldn't be found in any other store or distribution center nationwide"....Meanwhile, there were several restocks on the website since I place my order. Disappointed isn't even the word. And to top it off, I dont even get my refund automatically. I have to either visit a store and do it with the receipt or call customer service. I'm definitely going to call CS and try and get a coupon code or SOMETHING for this kind of terrible experience. Needless to say, I'm back on the hunt for these.

So I just got an email that the FA in-store order I made for these was cancelled since it "couldn't be found in any other store or distribution center nationwide"....Meanwhile, there were several restocks on the website since I place my order. Disappointed isn't even the word. And to top it off, I dont even get my refund automatically. I have to either visit a store and do it with the receipt or call customer service. I'm definitely going to call CS and try and get a coupon code or SOMETHING for this kind of terrible experience. Needless to say, I'm back on the hunt for these.
Still a few pairs on footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom