OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I thought it was a chance these could be copped under retail but it’s not looking too good.
I need to run to my local mall before they are all gone

BCBDFC72-4F66-456F-A388-36C409BD5E8C.jpeg
B7ABFDCF-D806-427E-A933-D00D4F0BABCB.jpeg

1997-2020. Happy to have these back in the rotation After all those years.

Nike talk fam. I need some help. Those of you with 2010 pairs can you take a picture of the size tag and in sole. I recently sold my 2010 black/white pair on eBay. And buyer is trying to claim they are fake. Because he’s comparing it to his 2016 pair. Saying my insole is blue, and it’s suppose to be white. And that my size tag is off centered. I found a pair on goat that has size tag just like mine. But wanted more evidence to prove my pair is legit. Size 9.5 purchased from eastbay. But any size will do

Nike talk fam. I need some help. Those of you with 2010 pairs can you take a picture of the size tag and in sole. I recently sold my 2010 black/white pair on eBay. And buyer is trying to claim they are fake. Because he’s comparing it to his 2016 pair. Saying my insole is blue, and it’s suppose to be white. And that my size tag is off centered. I found a pair on goat that has size tag just like mine. But wanted more evidence to prove my pair is legit. Size 9.5 purchased from eastbay. But any size will do
I’m sure somebody here will be able to get you some photos of their DS pair, but here’s a listing for a worn pair with photos of the blue Nike on the insole and size tag.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/114420262593

Thanks. I’m at work and was just bothered by the claim I sold him fakes. My day off tomorrow so I’ll spend more time looking at other eBay listings. If the buyer just wanted to return them I’d have no problem, but to claim they are fake because his proof is it doesn’t look identical to his 2016 pair is absurd. Sorry for the rant

20201230_002334.jpg
20201230_002301.jpg
20201230_002334.jpg 20201230_002301.jpg

A couple sizes

Went to mall and Footlocker had a brown/yellowish orange pair. Never saw these before. Dude sent me to another store for my size and they say we don't have them. P!$$ed off!

I got got a 9.5 at Footlocker on 42nd and Broadway in NYC. Not sure of how many they had left,but they do not answer the phone when you call, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom