OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Random Nike Employee- " I found all this random magazine paper want me to toss it?"

Nike MGMT- "Nah, let's stitch it on some shoes!"

I really wish I was in the meeting when someone came up with this idea and saw the look on the one persons face that was probably thinking the same thing we are.

It seems like they do this with every model of the Uptempo, they keep 1 or 2 OG colorways in the vault. And I'm not talking P.E.s just regular GRs.

The black-black-white 95 Uptempo is the one I really want.
And the White-black-forest green 97 Uptempo.

f0033aaf91359ef837d1b98160fa669d.png

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-III-Forest.jpg
Thankfully they finally retroed the Chicago '95s. Yeah, I know they had differences to the OGs, but even with the extra black toe piece and the lack of red airbag, I still love that shoe. Really, I'd take any white/black-based colorway Pip wore. Also need a new pair of Teals, wish I would've bought the 2015 retro but I still had a DS pair of 2011s at the time. Ended up selling them, though.
I still have my '97 white/black/blue retro from way back in like 2010 or whatever it was. Still wearable and in great shape, but wish they would do them again properly. Skipped that last retro because of the little changes, mostly that extra blue piece they added for no good reason.

Last edited:
It seems like they do this with every model of the Uptempo, they keep 1 or 2 OG colorways in the vault. And I'm not talking P.E.s just regular GRs.

The black-black-white 95 Uptempo is the one I really want.
And the White-black-forest green 97 Uptempo.

f0033aaf91359ef837d1b98160fa669d.png

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-III-Forest.jpg
I definitely want those black/white uptempo 95’s.

Thankfully they finally retroed the Chicago '95s. Yeah, I know they had differences to the OGs, but even with the extra black toe piece and the lack of red airbag, I still love that shoe. Really, I'd take any white/black-based colorway Pip wore. Also need a new pair of Teals, wish I would've bought the 2015 retro but I still had a DS pair of 2011s at the time. Ended up selling them, though.
I still have my '97 white/black/blue retro from way back in like 2010 or whatever it was. Still wearable and in great shape, but wish they would do them again properly. Skipped that last retro because of the little changes, mostly that extra blue piece they added for no good reason.
My 99-2000 Chicago Bulls PE crumbled and those 2019s saved me.

Those never existed to me.. If that's an OG it couldnt have been in production for the masses. Literally never seen those anywhere ever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom