OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I just want OGs... for retail. They can keep those Ambush joints

I know Nike has to do their thing with making everybody keep wanting things, and FOMO and all that, but seriously. If they would just do a regular re-release of the black/white OGs, white/red OGs, and olympic OGs, and then sprinkle in something special now and again, would anybody who is an actual fan of this silhouette be dissatisfied? Just give us a once every third year rotation and make it easy and available. But I guess they're not REALLY trying to satisfy the enthusiast/collector as much as just sell as many things as possible.

I counted 80 variations of mens size releases on the Air More Uptempo on StockX (not counting Ambush, Max, 97, etc). Almost none of us want mroe than a few of those REALLY.

Received the black Ambush pair. No way I’m wearing these, they look too much like Osiris D3s…
I’ll return them and will scoop the OGs

Saw the Ambush Black & White CW in person :pimp: like how they look on foot

Definitely different from the OG good concept basically serving different buyers / styles

Currently letting the market play out this week then looking to cop 8)

Got tired of waiting for an actual release and grabbed a pair in my size from StockX for $147 + tax/fees. I'd rather buy direct from Nike or a local retail spot, but if pairs are gonna get out there and I can get them below retail, no reason to play the waiting game and deal with release nonsense.

IMG_0116.jpeg
SNKRS failed me again. A Ma Maniere raffle looked out.

Uptempos lookin like some rob dyrdek shoes. Easy pass on those funky colors and even the black whites look silly. Like they gave the job to Payless factories

Back
Top Bottom