OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Screenshot_20231014_210353_Outlook.jpg

$194 shipped on GOAT
I did the same for sz 11 on Goat. Basically retail and get em now instead of checking this thread once a week to see when they release in the US.

lol I don’t think it’s that extreme but I feel u bro

Definitely hyperbolic, but I'm definitely tiring of the entire process. I don't know if things are getting more complicated and confusing all the time, when it comes to releases, or if I just have some increasing OCD that is making me less and less able to cope with the chaos. Think I need to tune out for a while and enjoy what I have.

Love the black check on the back of these. Maybe I'll revisit these in the spring. I barely wear the few Uptempos I have now so I know these would probably sit.

Definitely hyperbolic, but I'm definitely tiring of the entire process. I don't know if things are getting more complicated and confusing all the time, when it comes to releases, or if I just have some increasing OCD that is making me less and less able to cope with the chaos. Think I need to tune out for a while and enjoy what I have.
I mean dude. They’re shoes … sounds like you’re taking this WAY too seriously .

^^^that’s what I was thinking too, it feels like Nike just might not release them here but give us some other unneeded colorways.

I feel like we get these so often now... I've bought each of the recent releases, if these are at $160 and look good in person I might just dog the ones I've got and rarely wear and keep one on ice.
I'm always afraid I'll pass and Nike will put them back in the vault for two decades...

So all kinds of Olympic kicks dropping next fall. These, Jordan 6s, and kobe 4s. Wonder what other Olympic is on deck.

So all kinds of Olympic kicks dropping next fall. These, Jordan 6s, and kobe 4s. Wonder what other Olympic is on deck.

I wish they'd bring back some of those Olympic Spiridons and the Parra stuff, but doubt it on all counts. Probably just throw some red/white/blue on a bunch of random stuff with horrible quality materials.

Back
Top Bottom