OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

wonder what took NDC so long to finally release these... stupid on their part, the hype has died down on the soo much. They could have capitalized big time if they would have dropped them originally

laugh.gif
 they were sold out even before kicksdeals posted

I still see select sizes 7.5 thru 13 on NDC. Try clicking on another colorway and then back to the blue/green.

they sold out within minutes...

and damn I missed em.  Ebates has 10% cash back today on NDC
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/EqZpwb9Ien6LgygcAq24g==

Oh yeah i forgot about kicksdeals. Yeah they post it then its gone asap im sure ndc didnt release all their stock wither tho. I was thinking about DSG a few days ago but kicksdeals didnt get wind of it so the pairs lasted a while .. they eill pop again here soon on NDC.

Wonder how many resellers are still trying to push these for $150 lol

just snatched up my pair! finally! so glad I was using my phone when the link came down, bc they sold out quick. I went 1/2 size up bc I have bad luck with nike runnings shoes or casual wear shoes... fat feet... narrow width shoe = go up 1/2...

The thing I love about these is you can lace them mega loose and stick the tongue out and they still don't slip on your heel.

I went with size 12, which is my usual size lately, and they fit perfect. Maybe the tiniest bit snug, but not uncomfortable.

I mostly did it cuz my homie only wore his once and they got pretty dirty. Figure I like this shoe enough to keep a fresh pair in the stash for later...

Last edited:
i wonder why nike released the flash lime / blue here colorway  months later.   weren't these supposed to be a Finishline and another store only exclusive ?

I knew they didnt release all their stock lol nike kicksdeals will get wind soon tho theyll be gone

They never had release info but that never meant they weren't going to carry them. They just couldn't give us a date to hold them to.

Back
Top Bottom