OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

Ig huh .. im sure there cant be fakes of these right?

Do i even wanna pay dude that extra $15.. F ima hit em up cuz i keep missing out everytime they pop up on sotes

Last edited:
Thanks for this. scooped up my 8.5. Wish I could of caught them on finishline, coulda used my rewards card.. Oh well, no biggie. Glad I was finally able to scoop these up for retail. Saw these on Sneaker Politics blog when they first released em, been looking all over for these. Excited to get them in! Good luck to everyone still looking for theirs.
No problem bro, enjoy rocking them. Got my size and looking for a backup pair. Unfortunately those run a tad small for me. Could have snatched em, but wanted to spread the love. Others on here have been good about dropping links. Just doing my part.

No problem bro, enjoy rocking them. Got my size and looking for a backup pair. Unfortunately those run a tad small for me. Could have snatched em, but wanted to spread the love. Others on here have been good about dropping links. Just doing my part.
1bhl.jpg

I'm sooooo disappointed in myself for failing to be aware today. The one day I become lax is the day my size 14 pops up. Smh, I'm not worthy. But if you guys see a 14, I'd very much appreciate it if ya'll LET ME KNOW. Thanks

yeah but where the hell is hype coming from with these .. seriously ... the AM1s had the "yeezy" put on it by FNL etc ya know .. these are just Pegasus and I dont EVER see anyone rocking em, but these MFs are selling out like limited Js or some Ronnie Fieg collabs
Ish is very frustrating!!! Silly me, I seen the burgundy joints and said..."Ima catch em on sale" Nope!!! All sizes gone! 
sick.gif

Surely these will come out everywhere eventually. There's no qs hs sp tag on these I'm sure you guys will find a pair for retail. That being said my area seems cleaned out

Okie dokie, All PM's have been responded to for those who wanted the Flash lime/ blue hero. congrats. However...

I have ONE(1) Size 8.5 left!! due to the rapid expansion of this thread, lets make this a little interesting.

DERGAIN SI TANALDENFUM

^^^^^^^The first to PM the correct results of deciphering this phrase  (DERGAIN SI TANALDENFUM) will get the 8.5 for retail plus shipping.

how bad do you want it?? MWUHAHAHAH  

Okie dokie, All PM's have been responded to for those who wanted the Flash lime/ blue hero. congrats. However...

I have ONE(1) Size 8.5 left!! due to the rapid expansion of this thread, lets make this a little interesting.

DERGAIN SI TANALDENFUM

^^^^^^^The first to PM the correct results of deciphering this phrase  (DERGAIN SI TANALDENFUM) will get the 8.5 for retail plus shipping.

how bad do you want it?? MWUHAHAHAH  

Get my message with my zip?..ready to pay for that size 11

i can Def say i like the suedes wayyy more than the 83/30's; that is, if these pics arent sneaker politics's lol

Last edited:
Not liking any of the suede colorways, no a fan of monochromatic looking shoes...I know these have no shine but single color shoes are boring to me. It takes away all the beauty color blocking provides.

Got mine in from Rock City Kicks yesterday..they do look totally different from the stock pictures but I'm satisfied.

I like those red suedes but can't imagine paying over retail for them. They look like they would be good beaters to wear when mowing the lawn or something. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom