OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

PhoenixSunsPennyV.png

Possible Suns CW ?

Generally with colorways there's a "story" behind it. For all we know The Dolphins could be a favorite team of Penny...

Then again.. the Miami Heat.. Orlando Magic Florida tie in could be just a reason to do such. Remember the Miami Sample Lebron VIIs?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Would rather see black with purple and orange highlights.
This, Nike isn't playing around this December if they go out they are going out with a bang 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Generally with colorways there's a "story" behind it. For all we know The Dolphins could be a favorite team of Penny...

Then again.. the Miami Heat.. Orlando Magic Florida tie in could be just a reason to do such. Remember the Miami Sample Lebron VIIs?

He anD Lebrons team are the Dallas Cowboys

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by chuban7

PhoenixSunsPennyV.png

Possible Suns CW ?
Most likely not, but this is still a dope mock up

They already have a pic up for the actual shoe that appears to be the Suns colorway, it's right under the New Green color

562384_296937683708568_100001770167403_751619_1827642467_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Not feeling the colorway, it's a gimmick for hypebeast. Why does Penny have a dolphins colorway?

Why do all of these Signature shoes have random colorways? I'd rather a dolphin Colorway than a SOUTH BEACH colorway!

Memphis, Orlando, Knicks, Suns, Heat

You can come up with enough interesting colorways from those teams that you don't have to resort to lame gimmicks and a limited tag.

Purple and orange is not a gimmick but aqua and orange is 
eyes.gif

The sarcasm was cute, but it's pathetic you don't know he PLAYED for the Suns.

Not feeling the colorway, it's a gimmick for hypebeast. Why does Penny have a dolphins colorway?

Miami, Florida

Orlando, Florida

....I wish they would do this more with the Lebron and Kobe lines. Dolphin or Marlin Lebrons. Clipper or Dodger Kobes.

Have you been to Florida? There's no correlation other than it being in Florida. Kobe plays in LA. Lebron plays in Miami. Orlando is closer to Tampa. Orlando is closer to Jacksonville. Miami's several hours from Orlando. There is no trip to Disney World, and a quick jaunt down to the beach.

To use your example, it's like Kobe having a 49ers colorway.

The lighter the color of the shoe, the more it shows how boring the design is. I would like to see the inspirations that were used to create this shoe. It might be a performance beast and very comfortable but I want it to look good too. Can't give us everything all at once I guess.
tired.gif

Miami, Florida

Orlando, Florida

....I wish they would do this more with the Lebron and Kobe lines. Dolphin or Marlin Lebrons. Clipper or Dodger Kobes.

Have you been to Florida? There's no correlation other than it being in Florida. Kobe plays in LA. Lebron plays in Miami. Orlando is closer to Tampa. Orlando is closer to Jacksonville. Miami's several hours from Orlando. There is no trip to Disney World, and a quick jaunt down to the beach.

To use your example, it's like Kobe having a 49ers colorway.
LMAOOOO #BASICALLY ... DOLPHIN CRAP MAKES NO SENSE LOL..GREEN AND ORANGE???... UR BUGGIN
sick.gif
GENTRY IS A BENINE IDIOT. AND KEEP EM IN A NSW BOX SO THE PRICE TAG AND HYPE IS MINIMIZED THANK YOU.. IF THEY DO RELEASE SOME PURPLE COLORWAY I WANT IT BLACK BASED LIKE A BARKLEY..

Joulze wrote:
They already have a pic up for the actual shoe that appears to be the Suns colorway, it's right under the New Green color

562384_296937683708568_100001770167403_751619_1827642467_n.jpg

Making a mock-up for that will be a lot harder considering that it is very small and it is hard to change the midsole from white and make it look clean and  i noticed that too after i posted when i was looking back in the thread, but thanks for the heads up i am working on making a mock-up for that cw

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Rather just cop them marinos instead of them dolphins
Agreed.  Marino retros are ridiculous.  These are ok, but they look way to high for my taste.  Can't beat the strap either on the retro Marinos.

not feeling these. dolphin c/w looks good on wale's foot tho. what i do like about them is the bottom half (midsole, 180 air, ice sole), but the upper design...
30t6p3b.gif
PASS!

rookies >> 1/2 cents >> penny 5

Back
Top Bottom