OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Just picked up Cloaks. No 3M swoosh? Shoe still looks awesome. Happy to get this release out of the way.
Man, I am a damn idiot for coming in this thread knowing I have bills to pay.
mean.gif

That pic has me sold on these.. [emoji]128525[/emoji]
laugh.gif

I know the feeling.  Basically hit my shoe budget on the nose for the month copping the Huarache LEs.   Not going to miss these, though.  Liked the Cloak colorway on the Kobe 7's, but this shoe's design smashes the design of that shoe so I won't miss it again.

More I see the cloaks better I feel about passing on 'em.  I'll admit GitD makes em nice but yah, just not feelin 'em, would rather save up my money and just overpay for the red eagles n still might grab some of those Tigers if I find 'em for the right price., then I'll be done with Penny Vs.

who says the glow in the dark?

glad i ordered mines already hype seems to be up on these, 3/2 gon be wild with foams and these comin out.

Thaddeus Young wearing the Cloaks against the Knicks. He loves the Vs. They're like the official shoes of the NBA lol.

Last edited:
The music was as bad as the idiots that made the video. Bet the dude had dreads! Put money up buddy had some dirty dreads!

Thaddeus Young wearing the Cloaks against the Knicks. He loves the Vs. They're like the official shoes of the NBA lol.

Thaddeus Young is like the unofficial Penny sneaker spokesperson, but there is a bit of a back story to it though. He is from Memphis just like Penny and he has mentioned on several occasions that he grew up a huge Penny fan. It has also been documented that Penny would often attend Young's games when he was a high school phenom at Mitchell High School. So it's just a mutual respect from one hometown baller to another :pimp: .

Thaddeus Young is like the unofficial Penny sneaker spokesperson, but there is a bit of a back story to it though. He is from Memphis just like Penny and he has mentioned on several occasions that he grew up a huge Penny fan. It has also been documented that Penny would often attend Young's games when he was a high school phenom at Mitchell High School. So it's just a mutual respect from one hometown baller to another :pimp: .

Interesting, never knew that. That's pretty cool though :pimp:

Penny was my 2nd favorite player in the mid 90's behind you know how. Sad how he was hampered by injuries and could never get back on track after that

im looking for the cloaks in a size 9.5 for retail...can anyone help me out!! i have the memphis tigers, once i get these im done for this month. thanks in advance ppl

I would def order if I could find a size 12 for retail from a reputable site. Haven't yet, so it's online release date for me. Getting a little tight about it, but think I'll be alright. This one would round out my collection of these.

Thaddeus Young is like the unofficial Penny sneaker spokesperson, but there is a bit of a back story to it though. He is from Memphis just like Penny and he has mentioned on several occasions that he grew up a huge Penny fan. It has also been documented that Penny would often attend Young's games when he was a high school phenom at Mitchell High School. So it's just a mutual respect from one hometown baller to another
pimp.gif
Nice info drop my man.
smokin.gif

Thaddeus Young is like the unofficial Penny sneaker spokesperson, but there is a bit of a back story to it though. He is from Memphis just like Penny and he has mentioned on several occasions that he grew up a huge Penny fan. It has also been documented that Penny would often attend Young's games when he was a high school phenom at Mitchell High School. So it's just a mutual respect from one hometown baller to another
pimp.gif
Interesting, never knew that. That's pretty cool though
pimp.gif

Penny was my 2nd favorite player in the mid 90's behind you know how. Sad how he was hampered by injuries and could never get back on track after that
Same.  Lot of people don't realize how nice Penny really was.

Back
Top Bottom