OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Thaddeus Young balling in the "Invisible Cloak" Nike Air Penny V

Last edited:
Are the Penny V heel air bags pretty stiff?  I read a review stating they were stiffer than Lebron 9s so I'm looking for additional confirmation.  Unfortunately, I now have heel issues and cannot wear certain shoes with really stiff cushioning.  My Air Max 2010s and Air Max Ultra runners were the first things to be thrown out.

Will not have any time to try on Pennys before cloaks drop so any info would be appreciated.
i never played in lebron 9s so i cant help you there. the air in the heel of the penny V's dont feel too stiff for me but then again i dont have heel problems. maybe you should try some gel inserts or stick with lebron Xs. the air on these is pretty soft since its a 360 unit

I don't forsee these being a problem to cop the 1st couple of days just like the Dolphins but eventually they will sell out.

TTS unless ur fat... I'm only being real
If you've got a narrow forefoot.  12 is loose in AJ4s for me and just right in 3s but I had to go up to 13 and they still pinch around the edge of the ball of my feet cuz I haven't broken 'em in yet.  Basically I think it's just if you size up in foams do so in these.

Hopefully everyone is gunning for the Foams and these will be an easy pickup on Saturday from NDC.
That's the same thing I was thinking. I don't care much about the Foams, but you know people are always hyped about them. Should be an easy cop for these Penny's on Saturday.

I swear it seems like some are trying to ensue the craziness and make these appear limited. Let them fly under the radar fam!

The only thing good coming out this weekend are the foams and Spiz'ikes! :D

Back
Top Bottom